Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 300 & 300c STOCK GRILL

Can any one tell me the difference between the 300 and 300c stock grill???? if you have any photos please post.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,066 Posts
ssignore said:
Can any one tell me the difference between the 300 and 300c stock grill???? if you have any photos please post.....
On the 'Base' and 'Touring' grills, only the outer trim has been chromed; however, on the 'Limited', '300C', and 'SRT-8' models, the front horizontal areas within the grill have also been chromed. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
538 Posts
Mr.DJ said:
On the 'Base' and 'Touring' grills, only the outer trim has been chromed; however, on the 'Limited', '300C', and 'SRT-8' models, the front horizontal areas within the grill have also been chromed. ;)
ssignore,

If you truly believe this, then I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.:)

A post like this would have played SO much better on April 1.

JFF:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
ssignore said:
Yes that is the difference............. I am not sure what your point is
Dude you would not believe how many goons have started hyperventilating and calling me a liar when I have explained the difference between the higher & lower end stock grilles. Some people just don't want to believe their grille is different I guess.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Mr.DJ said:
On the 'Base' and 'Touring' grills, only the outer trim has been chromed; however, on the 'Limited', '300C', and 'SRT-8' models, the front horizontal areas within the grill have also been chromed. ;)
Mr. DJ... i believe you have that wrong on the touring. mine came with the horizontal chrome as well...............
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
For all those concerned....

The stock grille on the Base, Touring and Limited are all the same grille. The stock grille on the "C" has chrome not only around the edges where the plastic grille touches the front fascia, but on the actual horizontal and vertical lines that make up the grillwork itself. There are thin lines of chrome that are visible down the center part of the lines. I hope this helps...

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,066 Posts
O Stress said:
Mr. DJ... i believe you have that wrong on the touring. mine came with the horizontal chrome as well...............
...then you must have been the exception, as mine nor the rest that were on my dealers lot didn't have the additional chrome portions either. Brian is correct, I had inadvertently listed the 'Limited' in the wrong place. ;)
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top