Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw a heritage today with an odd rear spoiler i may be wrong but i believe the stock srt ones look like the rear wings vip and other vendors are selling and i don believe they have a light in em. this was one piece with the trunk and looked stockish does anybody know if it was a factory option or a handmade one-off

also i noticed for the first time the fully chrome grill that comes wit the heritage looks ill.

·
Registered
241 Posts
sounds like the 08', with the spoiler made into the trunk. brake light is in the trunk now

·
Registered
121 Posts
2008 300C lip spoiler

What you will like about the spoiler besides the awesome side, angle and rear view is that you can see the spoiler from your rear view mirror and finally be able to judge where the back of our tank is.

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
What you will like about the spoiler besides the awesome side, angle and rear view is that you can see the spoiler from your rear view mirror and finally be able to judge where the back of our tank is. Price is $259.99 including painting and shipping. Takes two weeks to be on your car. Spl-30532 sku DAS-FG-148. I think I was ginney pig and I took a chance on spoiler. What u Think? Wife so far, doesn't know the difference. Let's pray together!:)
I like it a lot and I think it really looks sharp on your ride:fing02:

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
What you will like about the spoiler besides the awesome side, angle and rear view is that you can see the spoiler from your rear view mirror and finally be able to judge where the back of our tank is. Price is $259.99 including painting and shipping. Takes two weeks to be on your car. Spl-30532 sku DAS-FG-148. I think I was ginney pig and I took a chance on spoiler. What u Think? Wife so far, doesn't know the difference. Let's pray together!:)
I like the Spoiler..Just don't like that price..

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm looking for a spoiler for an 08 that has a hole for the brake light, and comes straight off the back like the 07 SRT8 spoilers. I'm not really keen on the lip upwards w/ a cut out for the light. I don't want it to swoop up, I just want it to hang off the back. I haven't been able to find one yet, so if anyone finds one, I'm sure myself and many others would be interested.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Pretty Girl!

I can't think of a thing to change on my 08 heritage, inside or out. She has everything sold on all the websites. :pat:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
That is one beautiful car! I have a CV 300C and the only thing I am not happy with is that it is not a H. E. Don't do anything else to it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Has anyone found a small tip / rear mount spoiler like this, yet also more like the old SRT8 spoilers. I have an 08' SRTD, and would like to have some type of spoiler, but this is a little too "top mount addition" looking to me.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Actually I think $260 for a shipped and painted spoiler is a pretty darn good deal!

One question SchatsieIII (if you're monitoring this thread)... I see you have put the R/W/B colored emblems in your Chrysler wings as well as the center hub of the rims... where did you get the emblems and how did you do that? Looks pretty good on that CV.

·
Registered
121 Posts
3D-Decals They come from Greece. Takes about ten days. They simply go over the Chrysler insignia. Held by thin layer of tape. Best mod I have done. Wheels look great! Did front and rear too. Great also! Cost about $30.00.. Can't beat that. Sets off my 2008 Heritage Edition. One thing that I read on the website is some people complain of the interior. They should have bought a Heritage or looked into one. The car is perfect! Also the company in Greece will make any emblem you want. They have everthing for all foreign cars. Enjoy! Still love the spoiler. Look around, you will see similiar spoilers on exotic cars. Well come where I live... U will see them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts