Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just started noticing the sude runners on the care really hold water, dirt, salt, grit etc. Is it angled in wrong or is it just a design flaw?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hey, JPB68!

I see the same thing on my 300. I don't think that it is a problem, I just wipe the rocker panels down when the weather clears up. (Cool Vanilla seems to show everything just like the Brilliant Black Crystal that your 300C AWD does.)

I also have the car washed pretty frequently to keep the salt and road grime off.

I hope this helps,

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
JPB68 said:
Just started noticing the sude runners on the care really hold water, dirt, salt, grit etc. Is it angled in wrong or is it just a design flaw?
I noticed too. Just have to live with it. Everytime you wash the car open the doors and wash. I just bought the splash guard accessories for front and rear. Am waiting for Spring to start bustig out to put them on. Hopefully they will deflect some of the dirty spray out and away from the doors and rocker panels.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
gossame1; I'm sorry to hear that the Cool Vanilla shows the dirt about as bad as the Brilliant Black Crystal. I ordered the CV because I thought that it wouldn't show as bad as the darker colors.
I guess that I will find out soon enough.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts