Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All:

First, I hope the rumors are not true that the 300 will pass away. What will I do with the money I saving in my College Fund to buy my next one ?. Really would like a 300 SRT for my last ride .......

I ordered a new 2016 Chrysler 300 S in 2015, the first day that orders were excepted and picked it up five weeks later. My only disappointment was the Dr. Beats audio system. The S model has the upgraded audio and a eight inch sub woofer in the trunk. From the Get Go, I was never sure the the sub woofer was working. When I had the car at the dealers I would ask about an update or some way to boost the bass response from the audio system. Never really got a good answer from the Service Department. I’m now 72 years young and love my oldies but even with my ancient ears, the music sounded washed out. I tried to adjust the equalizer again and in the audio settings and I noticed a Speed Sensitive setting and I changed it from one to three ( 3 ). That made a BIG difference, the sub woofer in the trunk came alive, the car actually had some shake and good vibrations in it’s frame. I could feel the sounds, sounded like my younger years of yesterday. These settings may not be the complete answer, but they did make the radio sound a great deal better.

If your not happy with your Beats Audio, try these setting. ( see pictures ). It only take a minute to make the changes and I think you will like the improved sound .

Bass +9 : Mid -2 : Treble +5 : Speed Adjusted Volume 3

Charlie…..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Thanks for the post. So many buttons and tabs, so many functions to learn. I'm there too buddy.
We're moving into ours from a 06 avalon. Wow, just wow. Too much car for this old redneck.

If nothing else it gives time for playing with the system. I had no idea that setting was even there. Good post.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts