Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking about buying an amplified Sub 10' MTX. Just want to know is it worth it? Dont want alot of bass, just to make it sound nicer than what I have. I want it to look clean, I already have an amp and a 12" sub. My box isn't big enough for the amp, so I'll have to mount it to the seat(bunch of wires everywhere).

·
Registered
25 Posts
depends wut model is it , the new tc series or sledghammer? the new ones go for around 200cnd with ported box without box aroudn 150, i have 2 pioneers runnin with mtx amp with in dash pioneer sounds really good..the mtx amps are really powerfull and capable of powering most subs to the peak power

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
armani.x i'm thinking u misunderstood me. I have a seperate amp and sub already. I was wondering if anybody was running an amplfied Sub(I-link).

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Was thinking about buying an amplified Sub 10' MTX. Just want to know is it worth it? Dont want alot of bass, just to make it sound nicer than what I have. I want it to look clean, I already have an amp and a 12" sub. My box isn't big enough for the amp, so I'll have to mount it to the seat(bunch of wires everywhere).
I'm running the 12in TCE MTX box. It works really well. My install isn't
exactly clean, but it is neat.

Since I have 2 amps, there is a board on the back of the seats and
an amp is attached to each side. Now I have to lower both sides
when I let the seat down.

I started out with the sub and amp first, so I will say it is definitely an
upgrade to do this, even if you leave everything else stock.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Just read you were talking about the ilink. Keep what you have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts