Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would show a picture of our latest toy( the boat that is!) 31 ft long 10 ft wide twin V6 volvos and it loves petrol.Weighs in about 5 tonne. We now keep it permanently on the Gippsland Lakes and dry stored ( which is much kinder on boats) Anyone interested in our last boat you can find it on Trade a boat : Cruisecraft Mirage Sportcruiser :55K,Its a nice boat is towable but you need 3.5 tonne rating.The 300C wont quite do it.

Boat & Car.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Thought I would show a picture of our latest toy( the boat that is!) 31 ft long 10 ft wide twin V6 volvos and it loves petrol.Weighs in about 5 tonne. We now keep it permanently on the Gippsland Lakes and dry stored ( which is much kinder on boats) Anyone interested in our last boat you can find it on Trade a boat : Cruisecraft Mirage Sportcruiser :55K,Its a nice boat is towable but you need 3.5 tonne rating.The 300C wont quite do it.

View attachment 28368

nice boat mate, your a lucky guy

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
nice boat mate, wish I had a boat somedays, probably not a good idea but seeing that I am flat out catching a cold let alone a fish :pat:

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
That is some runabout :eek:

Very nice. And I reckon you're right, it would pull the backend off your 300.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
That boat looks like it could pull the 300 on skis!!!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Sweet boat mate!! Chapparel boats are sick!!! I have been to there display in San Bernadino LA and love them all :biggrin:

Have fun!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts