Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,I was reading there were some minor interior upgrades on the 08 300c's. Does anyone know if this applies to the 300 srt's as well?
Thanks

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS- another question I forgot was, is the 300 srt interior slightly better quality than the Charger SRT-8? I previously owned a SRT Charger and have ordered a 300 SRT. Was just hoping to know what to expect on the inside.
Thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
PS- another question I forgot was, is the 300 srt interior slightly better quality than the Charger SRT-8? I previously owned a SRT Charger and have ordered a 300 SRT. Was just hoping to know what to expect on the inside.
Thanks

IMO the 300 interior definitely feels to be of higher quality - key think being the "feel" of the little things - like door pulls for example.

I'm a new 300C SRT owner and was looking at 300, Chargers and Magnum SRTs. The two big deciding factors for me ended up being a subjectively significant softer/more luxurious feel to the 300 interior and a what seems like a slightly softer tune to the suspension. The suspension was the difference between firm, controlled but comfortable (300) and firm, controlled, but a little "crashy" over rough New England roads (Dodges).

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IMO the 300 interior definitely feels to be of higher quality - key think being the "feel" of the little things - like door pulls for example.

I'm a new 300C SRT owner and was looking at 300, Chargers and Magnum SRTs. The two big deciding factors for me ended up being a subjectively significant softer/more luxurious feel to the 300 interior and a what seems like a slightly softer tune to the suspension. The suspension was the difference between firm, controlled but comfortable (300) and firm, controlled, but a little "crashy" over rough New England roads (Dodges).
Thanks for the info. Ya,I found the ride in my Charger SRT a bit on the harsh side in most cases. However,I was sometimes surprised at how well it handled and went through corners for such a heavy car.
Sounds like the 300 will be a perfect happy medium for me.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Hi. Looks GREAT! What are the four pink colored spots on the rear VES (Two on each side of the center three RCA jacks)? Best regards, Bob.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Hi. Looks GREAT! What are the four pink colored spots on the rear VES (Two on each side of the center three RCA jacks)? Best regards, Bob.
Yeah I was like WTF are those? Can't see them unless the flash is on. So I figured out, they are the sensors for the rear set of headphones, as well as the VES remote for people in the back to change the source, and have full control of the rear screen.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Hi. OK. Thanks. I have the VES and never have seen them before. Best regards, Bob.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Yeah you can't tell unless you have direct light on it.. such as a flash or sun

1 - 10 of 10 Posts