Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant seem to find one on my car anywhere & the radio reciption sucks. The whole sound system sucks really but the main thing is the fm channels not coming in clear all the time.

·
Banned
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You dont mean that black thing right on the outside of the rear window ? if its that i dont have it.

Im just thinking of hooking my Touring up & the sellilng it to get a C. Wish they would have just giving me one of those in the first place. As yous can see im not to happy with the Touring. Feels like it isnt fast enough & lacks alot of options for the price. Im just inloved with the outside.

·
Registered
342 Posts
The antena is actually "built" into the glass. You can see the lines going up and down in the center of the rear window.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
NDENT

James is correct.
You might need to check the connection at the head unit? but if you're gonna get the C.......

·
Banned
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well right now im stuck with the Touring for at least 6-8 months. If i do decide on selling it & might not even get the C & just get the Infinti Q56 truck.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Are your windows tinted???
someone told me that a certain type of tinting will block out reception because it is in the glass. I think the mirror type tint.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I thought the black thing was for my sirius radio?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts