Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sooooooo do they make an air ride kit.... after I got my cool vanilla C, I now realize in the show car industry, i now have celebrity competition... AND IM GOIN FOR EM! Snoops car is definitely ree **** you luss.... buuuut i wanna try my best to out do em.... but only with the help of u guys.... so have ya come across an air ride kit yet? ive seen the universals, but im interested in one made specifically for my car,,,, and if they do....how reliable? THanks Guys!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont plan on bouncing up and down the road, you would be referring to hydrolix... im looking for a kit that i can lower to the ground on demand for example at a car show, then raise it back up when i leave..... clown suit optional.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
There are no current prefab kits out there. A quality airbag installation with multiple pumps and done RIGHT would cost around $3000 on up. Do it right or don't do it at all. I've seen tons of nightmares when it comes down to airbag setups. I have a friend with a totalled truck due to a bad setup. It can be downright dangerous.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Call Asanti wheels

they are about to release their 300C w/22"s with an air-ride kit. BUT remember, air-ride (air-runner) is made mostly for showcars to give them that slammed look for shows.

BigHemi

·
Banned
2,110 Posts
i believe they do make one, heres a pic of a c with it on there. You might could see if you could find the owner and ask him.

·
Registered
655 Posts
bwahahahahahahahahha nice

·
Banned
968 Posts
sooooooo do they make an air ride kit.... after I got my cool vanilla C, I now realize in the show car industry, i now have celebrity competition... AND IM GOIN FOR EM! Snoops car is definitely ree **** you luss.... buuuut i wanna try my best to out do em.... but only with the help of u guys.... so have ya come across an air ride kit yet? ive seen the universals, but im interested in one made specifically for my car,,,, and if they do....how reliable? THanks Guys!

No that is not made.

·
Registered
183 Posts
hey guys i just joined the site today. actually air runner has a kit tht just simply just bolts on and i've had em for a year and a half now and have not had any problems. you might want to check kem out. oh yeah the kit cost 4K and comes with everything you need. only took 2 nights after work to install

1 - 20 of 21 Posts