Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Should I get these???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just trying to decide on some rims. Got a great deal on these if I want them, and most importantly...they fit :D

This is a public pole so we can all see the results....Dont be affraid to say no, it wont hurt my feelings ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Don't care for them. I could see them taking away from the look of the car. Take your time you'll find something better.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Any idea how much the wheel weighs compared to the factory wheel? Ball park on the price for the wheel? Thanks!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im not sure how much the wheel weighs but I will find out tomorrow. Ive seen them on

http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/VCT_Gitano_Wheels.cfm?startreturn=11&MaxReturn=10&StartPage=1&InfoID=3712&Category1=All&Category2=All&Category3=All&Category4=All&Search=VCT Gitano Wheels&Sortby=

for $1700 for 20s with tires and $2650 for 22s. VCT is a 3 year old california company that is trying to expand eastward. Fortunately for myself, 20" rims and tires will be less than $700 or around $900 for 22s, because i know one someone in the company ;)

Thanks for your guys opinions!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I don't care for them either. They are not my style. I think the 300c will look great with some thin five spoke chrome rims, such as the Lezaro omegas or Dvinci DV50s, of course in size 22. The only problem is that the Lezaro's are not available in the correct 300c bolt pattern and I think(?) are only made right now for suvs. :mad: :mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts