Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you guys are using rubber mats? How many have carpet mats? In my current car I have carpet'd mats but with the weather up here in the Northwest I think I might be buying some rubber mats. Does mopar have rubber mats for the 300C?

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Much has been discussed on this, enter "mats" in your search engine...
Mopar does have slush mats, here is the info:

Part # Description Price
82207878 Complete set of four, Dark Slate, with Chrysler Winged Badge $69.00
82208928 Complete set of four, Light Greystone, with Chrysler Winged Badge $60.00

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
I am using the plain old black mats that came with the car.
I have the Dark/black Greystone carpet.
Living in California doesn't really require rubber mats.
I don't like the sound/feel of rubber mats.
Would rather clean the black mats than use rubber mats.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have thr original Light/Greystone, that don't look like they will last very long. Already a good indent from driver foot. I also purchased the Mopar rubber slush mats referenced below. They are very thin and look like a good amount of melting snow on your feet could drip over the edge. I used them for a few days when we were having some heavy rains and something stained them. They don't clean very well. I think I may invest in some heavier carpeted mats from Mopar for the 300C (24 oz. as opposed to the stock 12 oz). Also, maybe some weathertech rubber mats although I don't know how well their grey will match my carpet.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I bought the rubber ones, planning for Wisconsin Winters! I was surprised at how CHEAP they were... doesnt look like they will hold much snow/water either!

Not sure what I am going to do,....... maybe just give them a try and see what happens?!

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
midwestrc said:
I bought the rubber ones, planning for Wisconsin Winters! I was surprised at how CHEAP they were... doesnt look like they will hold much snow/water either!

Not sure what I am going to do,....... maybe just give them a try and see what happens?!
They are not out yet for the 300, but when they do come out, take a look at CatchAll floor mats. I have had them in my truck for years and they work very well. High 'lip' to prevent fluid run off and good match to interior color of my truck. Hopefully development and release won't take too long.

http://www.niftyproducts.com/catchall.html

Then again other options are here as well...

http://www.autoanything.com/shoppin...hopping_guide.aspx?se=floor_mats_floor_liners

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
I use the upgraded 24 oz dark DC mats, I also have weathertech advantage carpet/rubber that can hold 1 1/2 qts, made for the 300 but a rather generic non custom fit. I will use these all winter over the sorry stock light grey and store my nice dark winged mats.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I have the rubber dark ones over the stock carpet ones. I have the the light gry interior. Plus I have 2 young children. So the dark mainly the rubber is best for my situation. and I also live in WI even though I don't plan on driving it winters.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts