Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some advice from you city slickers. Last week my step daughter moved into a Docklands apartment. The very first night (last Saturday) the van she hired to move her belongings was broken into and every window smashed. She wants me to come and visit. She reckons it's only Saturday nights when the "clubbers" are at their worst trouble happens. Am I safe to park the 300C around there for an evening. It's 5 minutes from Telstra Dome. I was thinking of slumming it and driving the Ford down there. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I would drive the ford,,,,, have worked in the area many times,,,, and arrested heaps of scumbags there,,,, take the ford and play safe,,,

·
Banned
651 Posts
if you'de like ill go over there and spend the night to keep her safe...:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
i go there almost 3 times a week all diff times.. never had a problem parking there......

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks WNTED: At least that is good news. Still think I will take the falcon, It must need a good run ayway. I will just have to relearn to drive without that grin on my face.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
I have deleted a number of post in this thread related to disrespect being shown amongst members, and other posts with references to these comments.

Please refrain from posting comments of this type.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts