Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
$20,000 is a bit excessive for a supercharger. especially one that doesnt put out as much power as the average s/c kit on the market. what else comes on this thing??

·
Registered
314 Posts
$20,000 is a bit excessive for a supercharger. especially one that doesnt put out as much power as the average s/c kit on the market. what else comes on this thing??
Is nice to have the factory warranty with it though.

$20K is a bit much for 100 more horses and a cool shifter though.

Hopefully they will get more like 150-200 horses from it. They need at least 550-575 total to compete with the CTS-V.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Is nice to have the factory warranty with it though.

$20K is a bit much for 100 more horses and a cool shifter though.

Hopefully they will get more like 150-200 horses from it. They need at least 550-575 total to compete with the CTS-V.
the warranty is a nice piece of mind. but you could bolt on a vortech/procharger/sms. and have yourself 550hp. then still have enough to get a 426 done at PPP, if you blow up the stock engine.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
$20,000 is a bit excessive for a supercharger. especially one that doesnt put out as much power as the average s/c kit on the market.
Yeah, plus $10k for the base Hurst kit, plus ~$6k for options, 'cause you know these will be optioned to the hilt - about $75,000 total. But, they're limited edition, so you know they'll sell every one. Must be nice. Come on, Powerball!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Vortech blower (540hp), Full suspension upgrades from Eibach/Bilstein,Hurst shifter, Hurst/magnaflow exhaust, Hurst Wheels, Katzkin interior upgrades etc. is my understading of additional items

·
Registered
203 Posts
I just dont know 20,000 for a super charger? I guess the production number are what is key. I feel that they will be making this car for alot of year's unlike mine :).

·
Registered
314 Posts
I think you missed the post before yours that explained a lot more than a supercharger for 20K...Still a lot of money though.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Wow, I like the look. Too much dough, I'll just have my 03 Cobra pullied and ported and save myself 60K.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts