Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 days ago someone stole my stock NAV/radio out of my 2006 300C. That unit did not have an AUX jack. Does anyone know if the existing wiring will support a stock unit that does have an AUX jack? I have reviewed my owners manual and contacted my local dealership. The dealership service department said it "should" work fine. I would prefer not to buy from the dealership but I don't want to buy something only to find out it's not compatible...and then not be able to return it.

·
Registered
643 Posts
WOW
That sucks.
Sorry to hear that
I assume it would work fine as long as it's a simply plug`n`play.
If you get teh stock radio with teh aux input and the car's harness fits in there, it should work fine

·
Banned
1,095 Posts
2 days ago someone stole my stock NAV/radio out of my 2006 300C. That unit did not have an AUX jack. Does anyone know if the existing wiring will support a stock unit that does have an AUX jack? I have reviewed my owners manual and contacted my local dealership. The dealership service department said it "should" work fine. I would prefer not to buy from the dealership but I don't want to buy something only to find out it's not compatible...and then not be able to return it.

NAV radios for the 2006 300c go as low as $300 on Ebay. I saw one sell last week for that price. You could get another on Ebay?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts