Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a pic of a 300 with 20" wheels but not lowered? I am planning on getting 20" wheels and was wondering how it looks not lowered. If you have a pic, please list you tire size and wheel manufacturer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
JE 300 said:
Does anyone have a pic of a 300 with 20" wheels but not lowered? I am planning on getting 20" wheels and was wondering how it looks not lowered. If you have a pic, please list you tire size and wheel manufacturer.
#00c With SRT's 20 factory ride height
My Car 024a.jpg

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Since my car is a Limited and not a C, will it sit differently (ie more/less space in wheel well etc.) Also, those of you that haven't lowered your car, do you plan to in the future?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hey MiniMe,

Did you have to offset the SRT wheels to get them to fit?

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Sorry, I don't know the answer to your first question. As noted in my post, I will eventually have mine lowered just enough to not have the wheel well showing.

bruno

·
Registered
8 Posts
sorbs said:
Hey MiniMe,

Did you have to offset the SRT wheels to get them to fit?
I don't think so , The dealer put them on. Some people have post that they would rub. I have not seen anything like that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
SRT MINI ME said:
I don't think so , The dealer put them on. Some people have post that they would rub. I have not seen anything like that.
My Car 004.jpg

·
Registered
124 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
This my have been covered somewhere else. But could some please tell me what is the right lowering level for 300C with 20's. 1.0 or 1.6 or 2.0 And what would it look like and drive.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
JE 300 said:
Here's mine...

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
SERBS_HEMI_C said:
stupid question.. if looked at your tire size i would have seen that they are 20's.... how do you like them?
Mike,
I am very pleased with my tire/rim set. The 20" Nittos provide a secure ride and keep the road noise minimal. Visually, I like the wider stance of my tire size. The 22" tires give a great look to the car but I didn't want a thinner tire. The rims are Boss 304-20's. I like their sporty, bold, reflective look and find them incredibly easy to clean. No regrets here! Still, I'm eventually looking to lower that gap between the tire and wheel well.

bruno

·
Registered
196 Posts
bruno said:
Mike,
I am very pleased with my tire/rim set. The 20" Nittos provide a secure ride and keep the road noise minimal. Visually, I like the wider stance of my tire size. The 22" tires give a great look to the car but I didn't want a thinner tire. The rims are Boss 304-20's. I like their sporty, bold, reflective look and find them incredibly easy to clean. No regrets here! Still, I'm eventually looking to lower that gap between the tire and wheel well.

bruno

Because of that gap is why i decided to go with the 22's and the tinner tire.. i will post up some pic's wednesday or thursday after they are on...

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
SERBS_HEMI_C said:
Because of that gap is why i decided to go with the 22's and the tinner tire.. i will post up some pic's wednesday or thursday after they are on...
Mike,
Hey, that's cool about your selection and I look forward to your photos. For me, it is a personal comfort preference to eventually lower the car to close the gap rather than upping the tire/rim size. With huge local potholes now filled with rain water to mask them and lots of freeway driving, I just didn't want to take the risk of easily damaging a thinner tire as well as the rim.

Good luck!
bruno

1 - 20 of 22 Posts