Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi been having throttle position problems for a while now. replaced throttled body , Accelerator pedal sensor done pedal reset several times , pulled fuse 11 several times . ect. At this point was wondering if was worth it to convert it to cable driven system ? Any pros or cons on this situation at all .

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Hi been having throttle position problems for a while now. replaced throttled body , Accelerator pedal sensor done pedal reset several times , pulled fuse 11 several times . ect. At this point was wondering if was worth it to convert it to cable driven system ? Any pros or cons on this situation at all .
Replace Air Intake sensor,and re program ECM [COMPUTER]

·
Premium Member
6,049 Posts
Nope! Plain and simple.. Too many systems tied into that fly by wire...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Replace Air Intake sensor,and re program ECM [COMPUTER]
I replaced AIT sensor now getting P0406 code for EGR . Finally got rid of the throttle position sensor light off dash . They said to get throttle body programmed at dealer also but driving for a week or so with it on my car It works great now. No more stalling or light on the dash . I'm going to buy EGR over weekend & see if light goes out . The AIT sensor they sent me says it's for my car but doesn't look like any of the pics online or the one I'm replacing . It does though however have same plug and plugs right in .

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
I replaced AIT sensor now getting P0406 code for EGR . Finally got rid of the throttle position sensor light off dash . They said to get throttle body programmed at dealer also but driving for a week or so with it on my car It works great now. No more stalling or light on the dash . I'm going to buy EGR over weekend & see if light goes out . The AIT sensor they sent me says it's for my car but doesn't look like any of the pics online or the one I'm replacing . It does though however have same plug and plugs right in .
If possible always order parts by the vehicle VIN.Ray

1 - 6 of 6 Posts