Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My two girls have named the family beast SMUDGE :) they are two and four. I like the name and the number plate would be great but not available. We all love our cars and I am sure we could get a list of names together.

My wife on the other hand has a few other names for it from time to time!!:twak:

·
Registered
328 Posts
GCSRT8 is The Beast
My Charger was Maggie
And this car is named Brilliance!!!

·
Banned
651 Posts
my cars name is FRED

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Mine is simply the 300c. Now that I have two I might have to call them
your 300c and my 300c or the new one and old one or the clean one and dirty one, or C1 and C2!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mine is simply the 300c. Now that I have two I might have to call them
your 300c and my 300c or the new one and old one or the clean one and dirty one, or C1 and C2!

________________________________:biggrin: ______________________________

·
Registered
11 Posts
My fiance saw an episode of the Green Hornet a while back has since referred to my SRT8 as "Black Beauty". I just refer to it as "the SRT".

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
When I first used a Sat Nav on a trip in QLD I was so impressed with it I named her Amanda.
Amanda was far easier to get along with on trips than my wife as she was very forgivin if I went down the wrong turn. She also didn't argue with me and just interrupted my music when she had valuable information.
There was one point in the journey when my wife and Amanda argued over which way to go as Amanda's way was 11km and my wife could see a sign the other way saying 10km so I followed Amanda's advice much to my wifes disgust to the top of this mountain. On the way down I took the opposite way which my wife told me to take in the first place and though it was 1km left it took a lot longer and my wife got car sick through all the turns LMAO!

Since then Amanda has moved out of the sat nav and is now in my laptop managing my affairs. Everytime I got the laptop out my wife says can't you leave Amanda alone.

Maybe I should call my car Amanda as well as I spend 2.5 hours a day in it!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
When I first used a Sat Nav on a trip in QLD I was so impressed with it I named her Amanda.
Amanda was far easier to get along with on trips than my wife as she was very forgivin if I went down the wrong turn. She also didn't argue with me and just interrupted my music when she had valuable information.
There was one point in the journey when my wife and Amanda argued over which way to go as Amanda's way was 11km and my wife could see a sign the other way saying 10km so I followed Amanda's advice much to my wifes disgust to the top of this mountain. On the way down I took the opposite way which my wife told me to take in the first place and though it was 1km left it took a lot longer and my wife got car sick through all the turns LMAO!

Since then Amanda has moved out of the sat nav and is now in my laptop managing my affairs. Everytime I got the laptop out my wife says can't you leave Amanda alone.

Maybe I should call my car Amanda as well as I spend 2.5 hours a day in it!
........:)........thats funny, Amandas a good name, reminds me of an old joke.....

whats better than eating a mandarin?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts