Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i sold him my bag kit & lowered the price in agreement that he would trade spring mounts (my modified for his stock) and the rubber pieces that the springs sit on. I even payed more to ship at a 2 day service because he wanted to install before a car show. After talking on phone to explain what i needed and what was included in kit, he then (today) pm'd me that he did not have the parts that he promised me. He installed coilover so from the gecko he knew that he did not have those parts and lied to me on the phone.

So now i have my car on jacks stands and have to go out and spend another $200+ at the dealer to be able to drive my car.

I still cant believe people do this kind of sh*t, he could of just told me from the beginning so i could of just kept my mount and just buy the rubber pieces.

I WOULDN'T TRUST THIS PERSON!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Gosh, I'm real sorry to hear this crap about DMC. He had threads going all over the place offering his Eibachs for sale and wanting cash as well.

He needs to make this right for you or the folks on the forum certainly won't allow him to forget what you posted.

Guess he needs to post up his side of the story....

I hope you get your car fixed ASAP.
bruno

Rollin....what happened to your wheel deal with him?

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Not knowing the other side of the story I'll reserve my comments till if and when DMC replies to this.

One thing to consider is to use the iTrader rating feature if it becomes apparent you were boned. That's about the only effective way others will know of previous dealings with this member.

Bernie

·
Banned
5,754 Posts
knowing Flossin and having sold him or traded him some very expensive parts over the past 2 years I have to say he would not post BS, if he got screwed then I for one believe him

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Not knowing the other side of the story I'll reserve my comments till if and when DMC replies to this.

One thing to consider is to use the iTrader rating feature if it becomes apparent you were boned. That's about the only effective way others will know of previous dealings with this member.

Bernie
heres the pm

---Edited by NR - Reason: quoting Private Message Contents Prohibited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flossin22s
hey bro hey u sent out my parts??

·
Registered
975 Posts
DAMN this sucks bro- I hate when people lie and then it ends up costing you even more (time or money).

·
Registered
302 Posts
Sorry to hear that Flossin sucks having your ride stuck waiting on something that was never gonna come in the first place. Hope everything works out for you!!!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
UAS bags with billet brackets
OEM modified struts included
(8) SMC 1/2" valves
AVS 9 switch box with lock (red).....2 keys come with it
AVS red water trap
Viair 480 compressor
Chrome 5 gallon tank
200 psi switch
2 200 dual needle guages
SPC rear camber bushing
stinger solinoid and gold plated distrubition block
All wiring needed to wire it up

ALL new push to connect fitting...nickel plated
Bags have two year warranty
1600 plus shipping

O
ther then airline, this is 100% complete ready to bolt

flossin own post

first of all flossin said he did need stock parts which had nothing to do with his asking price and i paid extra for the shipping ......have the western union reciept to prove it....i told him yes he could have what he needed but I ALSO TOLD HIM THAT I DID NOT KNOW IF THOSE PARTS WHERE THERE BECAUSE I DID NOT PUT MY COILOVERS ON MY CAR............. they were not on the car so what am i supposed to do besides say i dont have them and again my stock pieces were not part of his $1600.00 asking price which i paid to him to him and he had he money quickly...............AND HE IS CRYING ABOUT SPENDING $170 MORE WHEN HE SEND ME HIS SWITCH BOX HE SENT IT LOCKED CUS IT HAS A KEY BUT HE SUPPOSEDLY FORGOT TO SEND THE KEY I HAD TO BUY A WHOLE NEW SETUP $895 IT COST ME CUS I WENT DIGITIAL(MY CHOICE) DID I COME ON HERE WHINING LIKE A CHICK ......UM NOPE.........i said sorry what more should i do i let him know when i found out.......plus he told me the box was unlocked so the shop spent time wiring it in then spent time unwiring.......that is the complete story so he can keep crying about it if he wants...........

·
Registered
974 Posts
I can understand a little with the confusion. I have no idea about suspension, I just would rather pay someone and go with it. If you do not install anything, I can see why some parts would be in question. I would think that DMC would have no problem sending you the stock parts, if he had them. I am waiting on a few parts to button my suspension up, and if I have what you need, then you are welcome to have them for free. Sucks that there is a misunderstanding, but I can see why what happened, happened.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
that ad is AFTER you told me that u wanted it by monday and UPS was charging me $660 for a 2-day service(look at the date on the ad u got that from), I denied to sell it to you cause i would only ship ground which was only around $100 so i posted that price for everyone which is the price.......also notice the plus shipping and go to the other ones where i posted shipped.

You asked for a bottom dollar, I lowered to 1600 and stated on the pm that i wanted your stock parts.

PM from 7-28-08
Recipients: DMC

07-28-2008, 06:26 PM
Flossin22s

---Edited by NR - Reason: quoting Private Message Contents Prohibited

I asked that needed ur stock parts and you accepted, its YOUR car how could u not know whats on you car. WHy would i accept and agree to sell the kit if I knew that u didnt have the parts when i needed to lower the car. I didn't sell the kit knowing that u did not have the parts just to have my car on jack stands.

You paid $76 I paid $150 since we split the shipping with USPS, but I was only going to pay $80 for 7 day delivery at the beginning.

I dont know on the box, i dont really know cause i never locked it and why would i have it locked when i used it to release the air from the bags to take them off, but if u say so. BUT u called and asked for keys and said u were at the shop and asked me what parts i needed. After I call i noticed that i did not have ur address anymore so i texted and thats when u started to ignore me. I was willing to send the keys but u never texted me ur address.

But im not here to b**ch, IM HERE posting to let everyone know to beware

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
and going from a 130.00 box to a 895.00 digital setup was ur choice theres no need to buy a $900 box for a simple $1 key, u had the chance to get the keys but u never texted me ur address. I asked for the address to ship the keys last thursday.

·
Registered
215 Posts
because when u dont install the stuff on the car thats when u dont know whats there.....u spent $170 and I spent $895 so who should be mad here....................... u lowered the price on your own but I KNOW I TOLDED U U COULD HAVE THE STOCK PARTS BUT I ALSO TOLD U I DID NOT KNOW IF THEY WHERE THERE..... and i didnt say one word about the lock box being locked did i ..nope.....i didnt ignore u purpose;y was busy trying to fix the situation i had with the shop so i could get it back when i needed it...and thats y we shipped usps cus it was cheaper than ups and if i remember corrctly i paid for the xtra shipping and u got ur money when u needed if for school.......

·
Registered
215 Posts
i said it was my choice all along but the fact is i would have had to wait to get a cheaper box cus they didnt have one in stock so i got the digital one and i didnt text u back cus again i was trying to fix the situation at the shop with the box......................

and going from a 130.00 box to a 895.00 digital setup was ur choice, u had the chance to get the keys but u never texted me ur address.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
NOTE TO MEMBERS:

POSTING ALL OR ANY PART OF A PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM) IS NOT ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM, UNLESS BOTH PARTIES AGREE TO THE POSTING IN ADVANCE AND NOTIFY A MODERATOR.

If we permit this, then there is no point to having a Private Mesessage system.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
so u ignored me unpurposely, and ignored the text to get your keys on time?? i was able to send the keys on friday and the install was on tuesday, but u ignored that text.

One week of ignoring another person is not "unpurposely".

·
Registered
215 Posts
who taught u how to count friday until today is 3 days.....i was trying to fix the situation with the box with the shop what part dont u get??? Saturday was busy cleaning my car and sunday was at the show all day and didnt need the keys because i bought a new box.....learn how to count days bro .............think what u want i cant change ur mind.....................

:pat:

so u ignored me unpurposely, and ignored the text to get your keys on time?? i was able to send the keys on friday and the install was on tuesday, but u ignored that text.

One week of ignoring another person is not "unpurposely".

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
one week or three days....I was still texting to send the keys, i never said i wasnt willing to send nor intending to keep them.

well the fact is that I still gave u what i said i was selling, the keys i have and texted twice to get ur address but u never responded to send them....so i held up my deal. I still will not receive my part of the bargain.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.