Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few shots of some arm rests that I made, any comments. I made them first w/o the cording but I think the cording helps add that "molded-in" look. The leather matches the Dark Slate upper dash.

Thought that my elbows needed some love too....

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
arm rest

Took my 300 into an auto upholsterer, took apart the door panal and used the same leather as the seats to pad and upholster the entire arm rest section of the door for $125 per door. Made it look like it was intended to be.
The door panal is three pieces and is heat welded together. the welds need to be cut to seperate the pieces, upholstered then welded back together.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Grant Bohstedt said:
Took my 300 into an auto upholsterer, took apart the door panal and used the same leather as the seats to pad and upholster the entire arm rest section of the door for $125 per door. Made it look like it was intended to be.
The door panal is three pieces and is heat welded together. the welds need to be cut to seperate the pieces, upholstered then welded back together.
Pics would be nice... I would like to see what he did.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I like

Aspendog, looks good, keep us posted on price and when they go on sale :) ! Are you still offering the center console cover (if that was you). I'm getting old and sometimes memory fails me! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts