·
Registered
687 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Sadly wont work on mine......

my wife keeps all sorts of secret treasures in her door pocket

Is that a euphemism for something Papajohn?

?????

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
You have to do a 'how too' on this one. It is one mod that seems to be easy-ish to do from thinking about it but very effective.

Reactions: hofb99

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You have to do a 'how too' on this one. It is one mod that seems to be easy-ish to do from thinking about it but very effective.
Easy enough to do I placed 1 strip in each door pocket, drilled a tiny 3 mm hole in the bottom corner of door pocket then soldered the wires to the puddle light terminals (popping out puddle light for access) If there was ever an award for the best looking/cheapest mod surely I must be inline ...Im going to try & make the Manchester meet on Sunday If I do I can show them there.
4x 30cm 15 Blue LED Car Trucks Motor Grill Flexible Waterproof Light Strips | eBay

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Your a legend. I've just ordered some red ones. £4.00 for four. How good is that? Thanks mate.

Already have LED's in the puddle lights so think I might try splicing these into the door pockets via the puddle lights. Do they come with sticky backs on the strips?

Reactions: mikecc

·
Registered
682 Posts
Your a legend. I've just ordered some red ones. £4.00 for four. How good is that? Thanks mate.

Already have LED's in the puddle lights so think I might try splicing these into the door pockets via the puddle lights. Do they come with sticky backs on the strips?
All them red lights in your car Pete some guys gonna get the wrong idea.....lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
All them red lights in your car Pete some guys gonna get the wrong idea.....lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

That's where I am aiming Steve, red lights, your moonshine..... Oh, did I tell you I bought Barry Whites album the other day..!!!!! ???

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
How about using this idea to have a Bentley/new Merc Benz high level brake light in the rear touring window. The old one won't be too hard to black out and have these red led strips right across the back window of my touring...???? Get the idea?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370754182229

My rear window is tinted so don't think you would see the strip much and only see the lights. Shouldn't be too hard to take a feed off the high level brake light already there... Maybe..???

1 - 20 of 29 Posts