Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a problem posting my pics from my cell.I sent them to my e-mail and dont know how from there to post them on the forum.Any info would help.

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
It's not hard once you get the hang of it.

To post pics, here's what you need to do:

1. Go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and register. It's a free image/video hosting site and not hard to understand.
2. Look for where it says "Upload Images or Video from your PC.
3. Navigate to where the image is on your computer and that's it.
4. Once the image is uploaded to Photobucket you'll see a thumbnail of it in your album.
5. Click in the bottom box, the one called "IMG Code". That will turn the text yellow and say "copied"
6. Go to the the "Reply to Thread" window here where we make posts and either right click and select "Paste" or using the keyboard, press CTRL+V. You'll see a string of characters appear. As long as it starts and ends with you should have no problems. You can click on the "Preview Post" button to make sure it was successful.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Rambit.Took me awhile didnt realize there was a place for cell phone pics on photobucket.I posted the pics on the forum.Thanks again.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thanks from me too as I have been trying to figure out how to do this. I knew there had to be a way.

Well at least that new digital camera I ordered wasn't expensive. If it isn't raining again tommorow may go by work at get my cell phone I left in my desk Friday. May be able to post some pictures here tomorrow.:fing02:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts