Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have the lastest software update for 2018 chrylser 300 with gps? Went to uconnect put vin in and said car was update but i need to reinstall the software. Think it 18.45 something?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My gps stopped working , i go into where you are and it shows no satellites at all. I was told if i reinstall the software sometimes it will correct the problem before i buy a new radio. Or if there is a update for the software which uconnect of course says its up todate. Someone said try a new gps antenna also before buying a new radio. My firmware is at 18.20e what ever that is. And it is really weird on the main screen when i go into about screen all that is there is call uconnect.

·
Registered
2016 Chrysler 300 C
31 Posts
You can download the software again from Chrysler. Put it on a USB drive and start to reinstall the software. It may tell you the system version match ( end of story ) or it may let you over write and install.

·
Registered
2016 Chrysler 300 C
31 Posts
I think you misunderstood what I was meaning. Using the internet and a computer download the file from Chrysler. Unzip the file and put it on a 4 Gigabyte Flash Drive. Plug the Flash drive into the car and install.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would love to download the firmware but i can't find it anywhere. If you have a link to chrysler where i can download firmware please share. I have installed firmware on many cars with the flash drive i just can't find where i can download the firmware for the 2018 chrysler 300 4c UAQ radio with appleplay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts