Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Premium Member
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
good luck

I couldn't find it. Like i said i'm not sure i even got it I know i asked for it thou.
Ither way I feel that we got planty to choose from and anyone can make there own at home its easy. Besides were still waiting for somethings from a certain someone. HINT HINT.

Attachments

· Registered
1,147 Posts
Tagged this touring today in a Walmart parking lot with a card in the drivers door. Hopefully they'll sign up. Interesting addition to the front fenders.

Attachments

· Registered
1,147 Posts
No photo chop. That's why I took pictures. Actually I think they would look really good a Silver 300 to be honest. They don't look half bad in person actually. I wouldn't do it the SRT-8, even if it looked phenominal, but that's only because I want to keep it as close to stock as possible.

· Registered
1,147 Posts
Printed up a few pages to tag the parking lots of Malls while the wife runs in for this or that. Started this weekend. Tagged 6 300's. Since the Mall seems to be a regualr weekend thing in our lives lately, I have more fun checking out the 300's and different rims, etc. in the parking lot than I do waiting for her to pick out clothes for her and the kids. Plus I get to drive membership locally. :D

Attachments

· Administrator
7,148 Posts
Welcome to the Forums?

Guys,
There have been a couple of instances where well-meaning members have posted photos of cars they had carded, then had to delete those photos because of insensitive and critical comments by other members. Remember that the cards are intended to be an invitation to visit the website. These are potential new members to the board and possibly Club 300. Please try to make them feel welcome and make your fellow board members proud!

Imagine this scenario:
"Honey, I'm home and some nice person put a card on the car inviting us to visit a 300 website. Let's get online and see what it's all about... Wow, these people love their car as much as we love ours!... Hey look, there's a pic of OUR car- cool ....*gasp* OMG did you see what they said about it?? I thought this was an invitation?!"

If ever there was a case for "If you can't say something nice.." this is it!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.