Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had this happen - My drivers side wing mirror wont work from the little joystick. They still fold in, but I cannot control up/down/left/right on it though. The left one works fine.

Is it a common or known fault. I ask in case there is an easy or common fix before I take it into the dealer to be looked at.

Thanks

Brett

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Not a common issue that i've heard of, could be any number of things.
Sounds like time for a dealer visit :scratchch

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Not one I have heard of before.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think you might be right. Now i have a slow leak in my front right tyre too!! its not me week.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
I'm guessing that the dealer will probably run out of time during the day to fix all of them too!
If you are anticipating more than a days work. With all the other items to be looked at, and the possiblility of parts having to be ordered. Maybe you should let the dealer know that they can hang on to the vehicle for more than one day. This will save head aches from both sides of the fence.
There is only so much someone can do in one day. Maybe your concerns have not been rectified before due to time restaints you have placed on the dealer. 48,000kms service, plus 15 other concerns. Do the maths this only allows for a 30minutes on each concern in a standard 7.6h day.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I have found that when I find something that needs replacing I call my friendly service department so they can order the parts ready for my next service. This process has made things nice and easy for both parties.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I thought that Mr 225 reported a problem with his mirror the other day as well.

Seriously considering of turning off all the auto options eg. headlights, mirrors, seats etc etc as all these add to potential problems with the cars later :-(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts