Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a dual exhaust for my 07' 300 base 2.7L and the only one I was able to find was a Magnaflow which basically had 4 tips instead of 2. I'm looking for one with a deeeeep tone (not like the ones the billion people with little civics get). Any help would be appreciated!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey man I drive a 2005 300 Touring with the 3.5L V6 and I have dual exhaust magnaflows and its a nice deep roar sound not like the stereotype civic sound everyone else has....sounds really good and I get alot of compliments on the way it sounds.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THEGREEKFREAK, does it look like this? http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/parts/16623_lg.jpg

Do you have any pictures??? The only thing that bugs me is the 4 smaller tips I'm more drawn to having 2 bigger tips but if it came down to it I would go with the magnaflow.

·
Registered
48 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I was on the magnaflow website earlier and I'm still looking for other options right now. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
48 Posts
No problem dude, I also have K&M cold air intake which is awesome,I have the 3.5L engine and the car is quick enough without going to the gas pump every otherday with the Hemi ... you know?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I'm just trying to complete as much as I can with my car by the end of the year so i don't have to worry about it as much lol. I already have all the exterior chrome I want, limo tint, 7 inch touchscreen headunit, two 12" JL w6's with 4 Boston Acoustics SL95 door speakers, 20" rims (going 24's soon), and I just need an exhaust to keep me happy for now :biggrin:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Cool, what color is your car? Mine is silver and I was looking into putting on a gloss black Bentley Grille and check out these rims on Google...they are made from the manufacturer Liquid Metal and the Style is called Turbine...check them out in 22" and let me know what you think.Trying to be a little different than all chrome...let me know bro??Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
974 Posts
Hey I had the quad tipped magnaflow exhaust on my 2.7 and it did sound pretty good. I did however, get very tired of the quad tipped look. Probably because it was not flush in with the bumper. To me it kinda looked like I just threw something together. Would look great if you cut the bumper and raise it to fit flush. Just as another option though, you may want to check Blastin Bob's exhaust. He makes a dual exhaust kit for the v6's where it has the traditional 1 tip on each side and I believe he sends a template for you to cut into the rear bumper. (oh yea, the blastin bob kit is very cheap and the magnaflow is pretty expensive)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Which one off that site would be the best for the 2.7??? And is it completely necessary to make cutouts in the bumper??

·
Registered
859 Posts
i have a magnaflow on my 2.7L with dual exhaust i think i paid around $250 installed and it sounds good!

·
Registered
974 Posts
You must have just bought the muffler and bought some different tips. I think that I got a deal on the quad tipped magnaflow for like 600 bucks. I think that it usually goes for around 1000.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts