Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car in the TIS booth...

Snoop Dogg's 300C, Same rims (TIS 01's), Slammed, Borla Exhaust, Limo Tinted, Full Kicker system.

300C sittin' on 23's!!!

A sick paint job!

Redman with my Tina.

Our next show is in Houston on the 28th of August, Looking foward to seeing you FAST4DOOR. If I wasn't sponsored by DUB & TIS, I'd buy your rims in a heartbeat!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Car looks mint, keep up the good work. Do you have any tv's in the headrest? LOL, man the rims look huge compared with the chicks standing beside them.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Again just sweeet. Thanks for the pics. I love that red one thats nice too.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
300Con23s said:
Car looks mint, keep up the good work. Do you have any tv's in the headrest? LOL, man the rims look huge compared with the chicks standing beside them.
Thanks, no I did a 15" and a couple up front. When they make the TV's already in the headrest I'm gonna buy those.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
joey said:
Very nice looking. Good job.
How did you lower the springs, and by how much?
Is the ride rougher on the lowered springs?
Mine isn't lowered, it might look lowered in the back but that's cause the trunk weight.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOTHP said:
Saw a mini-show with Dub in Schaumburg, and looked for your ride - the only 300s were mine and midnight blue in the lot with dealer plates. Woulda been nice to meet. Looking good anyhow!
I was on vacation, if your ever in the Chicago area let me know...

·
Registered
529 Posts
Are those the girls that someone said you get with this car??? Where do I get mine!!!!

Love that red, I had a 300M in Inferno Red and think this car would look great in it if only they had the matching sandstone interior or the black.

·
Premium Member
2,192 Posts
300c ON 22's, man that took a while to load up with those pictures but it was worth the wait.

Yours seems low front & rear (especially the rear with that extra weight) :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
300 c on 22's holla at ya boy from the SOUTH SIDE down at the Houston show, mine will be in there. Heres a little bit. HOLLLLLLLLA BACK

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
double deuce said:
300 c on 22's holla at ya boy from the SOUTH SIDE down at the Houston show, mine will be in there. Heres a little bit. HOLLLLLLLLA BACK
Sorry for the late response, Can't wait to see it down there, looks real good from the picture. Try to get down extra early were having celebrity car races before the show.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

When is the celebrity races?????? I probably won't be there till Friday A.M.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts