Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a few of you have these installed, and I've been following your posts.

So...

After a month or two what's the verdict? Still like it? How's the sound? Any problems? How many of you had problems with an incomplete kit? Did they resolve the problem? Anyone do a dyno yet?

I'll probably be purchasing these...that is unless any of you have anything bad to say about it. The borla system sounds great, but I want more.

Please, I'd rather only have opinions from people with firsthand experience with these headers.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
BBC dyno'd the other day and posted the results. I have them and love the sound, performance (Seat of Pants), as well as thier looks. I do have one gripe and that is because I have a 1.6" drop I have to drive extremely slow over speedbumps because the header flanges (where they bolt to the highflow cats) sit lower than stock and are the closest thing to the ground now, other than that they are great. Hope this helps.

James

joshmillslane said:
I know a few of you have these installed, and I've been following your posts.

So...

After a month or two what's the verdict? Still like it? How's the sound? Any problems? How many of you had problems with an incomplete kit? Did they resolve the problem? Anyone do a dyno yet?

I'll probably be purchasing these...that is unless any of you have anything bad to say about it. The borla system sounds great, but I want more.

Please, I'd rather only have opinions from people with firsthand experience with these headers.

Thanks in advance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts