Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with a stock tune and adding fuel through the diablo. The 1st pull was with 15% fuel added across the board. I put it this way after the head and cam install for safety. I knew it will have the car running rich. I have Inertia motorsports heads and cam with kooks longtube with highflow cat, corsa catback, airhammer and running on the stock tune. The results are SAE corrected. Anyway here are the results...

After seen the a/f I adjust it to 15, 10 and 7 percent. Here are the results....

After analysing the a/f again I adjusted it to 17, 10 and 5 percent. Here are the results...

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
That's a nice improvement each time... lots of power range throughout the upper revs! Congrats.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Tim,

This is on a stock tune. Wait till I get the cmr in their. It strongly believe I will gain 30-35hp.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Nice results..now just throw in the 90mm TB and I bet you'll be close to 475 RWHP.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice results..now just throw in the 90mm TB and I bet you'll be close to 475 RWHP.
I will be knocking on 475 with a cmr tune and saving myself $800 will doing it.:fing02:

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
more

I'm betting you'll see even bigger gains CMR tuned!

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
I have Inertia motorsports heads and cam with kooks longtube with highflow cat, corsa catback, airhammer and running on the stock tune. The results are SAE corrected. Anyway here are the results...
With your upgrades the CMR could bring out another 20 or more peak horsepower. I addition the CMR will give you all that power you have tuned into WOT yourself at any throttle position. Did you get a chance to run a baseline while stock and if so what was it? I am pretty familiar with what kind of gains those mods would give the 5.7 but not the 6.1. I'll be interested in your results for the CMR tune. Keep us posted and congrats on the all that new power.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts