Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm planning on taking my C to a dyno place near me to test out if my diablosport is actually making me any gains. The question I wanted to ask is, does the C have any potential issues that may cause problems on the dyno? For example the ESP interfering or the transmission getting confused?

Thanks in advance 馃榿

Administrator
No problems at all. You don't even have to turn off ESP.

What other mods do you have in addition to the programmer? If you don't have a cold air intake and freer flowing exhaust, even replacement of the stock muffler, you should add them. The mods act as a system to more cold air in, optimized timing and fuel delivery and efficient exhaust flow.

And have you gotten a custom tune for it? That really wakes up the HEMI.

Here is mine on the dyno:

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
[
No problems at all. You don't even have to turn off ESP.

What other mods do you have in addition to the programmer? If you don't have a cold air intake and freer flowing exhaust, even replacement of the stock muffler, you should add them. The mods act as a system to more cold air in, optimized timing and fuel delivery and efficient exhaust flow.

And have you gotten a custom tune for it? That really wakes up the HEMI.

Here is mine on the dyno:

So basically as it stands I'm running the canned 93 octane tune. I still haven't bought a cold air intake yet but that is on the list. I've had the suitcase muffler removed and straightpiped with the stock resonators still in place. Being in the UK items such as a cold air intake for a Hemi are not as readily available. The only adjustments I made to the tune were turning off MDS, turning off auto upshift and increasing the rev limiter to 6300 rpm.

Administrator
Well, you've done what you can. No worries with running it on the dyno. Don't forget to post your results!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
MADDOG
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing