Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one of these? My front fascia is already drilled into and was wondering if these mount directly into the existing holes. I'm also wondering if this drops the license plate significantly.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Anyone have one of these? My front fascia is already drilled into and was wondering if these mount directly into the existing holes. I'm also wondering if this drops the license plate significantly.
I have one. You'll need 4 holes to mount it securely. It looks great though.

Here's a pic:

egplatemount (Medium).jpg

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That does look nice! However, the idea of drilling more holes in the fascia has me cringing. I think I might take a look at "SRT-DESIGN's" no drill option bracket, once he settles in from his move to Hawaii (and once the freakin' Mods allow me to PM :pat:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have one. It was mounted with 2 holes on my Touring.

Let me know quick if you want it, it's at my parents house four hours away.

It was the first thing I took off the day I bought the car.

You would have to arrange shipping but you can have it.

Let me know by Friday morning so I can have them bring it down. There coming to see there grand baby and they are driving. It's the factory thing.

It has two screws (i don't have the screws) up top, and then two like clip deals that snap on above the lower fog lights area.

Let me know.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jeffroe:

I'll definitely take it if you can arrange someway to get it to you. Since I don't yet have authorization to PM over the site, you can shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts