Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EG Grill Price

Just went to Wyckoff site, and the EG is now $110 more than a day ago! Looks like they raised prices on almost everything I was looking too!

·
Registered
11 Posts
This site is marking up the E&G product...go direct

I have not checked price here, but you can probably get a better price by buying direct from the manufacturer.

http://www.egclassic.com/cry26.htm

I take that back. I called E&G and they referred me to a local distributor. I ended up just purchasing the grill online today from Wyckoff.

·
Banned
18 Posts
E&G 'Bently' Grille w/ center bar

Has any one installed or ordered the E&G 'Bently' Grille w/ center bar if so could they post a pic. Or just give me any thoughts or opinions on the latter. I am ordering a AWD 300c and am currently rersearching mods. In addition i am also designing my own emblems and badges to be made by a special jewlery firm that will be mounted on various parts of the car including the grille.

Thanx

·
Registered
85 Posts
kevybear said:
In addition i am also designing my own emblems and badges to be made by a special jewlery firm that will be mounted on various parts of the car including the grille.
Thats something I was contemplating as well. Did they give you a ballpark quote yet?

·
Banned
18 Posts
Tornnight said:
Thats something I was contemplating as well. Did they give you a ballpark quote yet?

I have yet to send in my art work and finishing details in order to receive a quote of any sort. Here is the web site - there is some general pricing info here as well:

http://www.motorheadjewelry.com

I spoke to Andrea and mentioned that in addition to gettin my own personal badge done i was thinking of doing one for 300cforum members maybe we can start a new thread towards that end. If u call, Be sure to mention to them that u got thier web site link from me on here. The artists have been on the road to various car shows and events so they said thier reply to inquires might be delayed a bit ... so be paitent i guess...they seem really cool and interested in giving coustomers the best work possible.

If you are interested maybe we can come up with a hot logo /emblem/ & badge set that might work for both or more of us.

Let me know what u think - Im an Architect and Graphic designer so im quite capable of rendering pretty much any idea u might conceive.

Respect

·
Registered
18 Posts
kevybear said:
Has any one installed or ordered the E&G 'Bently' Grille w/ center bar if so could they post a pic. Or just give me any thoughts or opinions on the latter. I am ordering a AWD 300c and am currently rersearching mods. In addition i am also designing my own emblems and badges to be made by a special jewlery firm that will be mounted on various parts of the car including the grille.

Thanx
We have sold quite a few E&G center bar, Euro and Bentley style grilles here, we have shipped them out and have also have installed them in our shop as well, go to wwwegclassics.com to see all three style grilles, if you would like one or have any questions on installing one you have already purchased please let us know. www.aidirestyling.com

·
Registered
95 Posts
Chris Charlton said:
We offer the E&G grille here at our location and have very competive prices.
www.aidirestyling.com
I've worked with Chris in the past...bought my "b" pillars and grille from him. Very fast shipment good prices and very supportive.

It is worth it to buy from someone who supports the sale (from beginning to end). You know that you can count on him.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I don't see it on the EGclassic.com website. What is the availability? Will it be about the same price as the mesh? Also, is this stainless or aluminium? Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.