Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
You can preorder, but my system has no way to not automatically bill you with Visa or other charge cards. If for some reason you miss the first shipment and we go into a back order situation, I can always cancel your order and credit your card. One way or the other, I'll let you know what is going on by the end of next week.

Sincerely

Bill

tekhen said:
Bill,

Thanks for the reply.
Can we preorder the inserts? If so how much are they going for?

Thanks

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bill,

Again thanks, I'll wait to hear from you next week. I will be ordering as soon as you get the info!

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
They are 64.95 plus $15.00 or 79.95 total. If ordered in Michigan we would also need to charge tax. If you sign up at http://www.grillesrus.com Go down four paragraphs to dealer and hit the icon. Fill out the form and put 300 as your middle name you will end up getting an additional 10% off for being a member of the forum. This expires at the end of May. We will send you back a password to get your discount, so you should wait till I send that back unless you don't care about the 10% and just want to get ordered. Thanks
Bill

You can preorder, but my system has no way to not automatically bill you with Visa or other charge cards. If for some reason you miss the first shipment and we go into a back order situation, I can always cancel your order and credit your card. One way or the other, I'll let you know what is going on by the end of next week.

Sincerely

Bill

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
When you decide to order, just go to our web page and go to products. Type in 1099-010RM-05 and add to your grocery card. If you have signed up for the 300 Forum discount it will automatically lower the price.
Bill

They are 64.95 plus $15.00 or 79.95 total. If ordered in Michigan we would also need to charge tax. If you sign up at http://www.grillesrus.com Go down four paragraphs to dealer and hit the icon. Fill out the form and put 300 as your middle name you will end up getting an additional 10% off for being a member of the forum. This expires at the end of May. We will send you back a password to get your discount, so you should wait till I send that back unless you don't care about the 10% and just want to get ordered. Thanks
Bill

·
Registered
538 Posts
I placed my order for these today! I want to thank Bill for being the first to offer these E&G mesh inserts to the forum members, especially at such a GREAT price.

I look forward to getting these and adding them to my 300C.

JFF:D

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
I'd be interested in a picture, once they are on. Bill

JustForFun said:
I placed my order for these today! I want to thank Bill for being the first to offer these E&G mesh inserts to the forum members, especially at such a GREAT price.

I look forward to getting these and adding them to my 300C.

JFF:D

·
Registered
562 Posts
Placed my order today, can't wait to have them installed!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey GrillsRus,

I did the coupon request thing on the website a few days ago, but still havent received an email, any thoughts why?

thanks!

EDIT: nm im a dolt, saw the code "1099-010RM-05"

EDIT2: err I cant get the code to work, has something changed?

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Sorry about this. When I originally posted I didn't have an actual part number for E&G's Rear Grill Insert so I created one so everything would work in our system. The new part number for this mount is a 1099-010W-05IF for 64.95 plus shipping. They are suppose to be delivered to us by next week. Just go to products and type in the number.

If you want to take advantage of an additional 10% discount by joining the forum, sign yourself up in Grilles R Us's account area and let us know that you are a 300C member. We will then activate your account to receive the discount on all Chrysler 300/300C/300M products.

Sincerely
Bill

dipster said:
Hey GrillsRus,

I did the coupon request thing on the website a few days ago, but still havent received an email, any thoughts why?

thanks!

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
It sounds like you may have tried to sign in for the discount already. Please email me at [email protected] and I will check you email address to see if we set it up in our system.

dipster said:
Hey GrillsRus,

thanks!

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
The new number won't alter you getting your grille, if ordered with the old number. It only affected people placing new orders. Sorry for the confusion.
Bill

SILVERBULLET said:
I ordered my rear inserts from you last week. does the product number change effect my order. you expect them next week?

·
Registered
482 Posts
I would like to probably get these grilles too, but spending money for parts for a car I don't have yet, isn't in the cards. I'll just have to see if you are offering any discounts in June, (I hope), when I get my 300C.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ok. Thanx for the rapid reply. :)

It'd be great if you could post something when they're available. I'll jump right on 'em.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts