Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I think this is my first post, and let me start off by saying that I completely understand the "vendor rules." We have been a supporting vendor on srtforums for over a year now, and will be on this site very soon as well. I don't think I will get very much business right now anyways being a Canadian vendor. In my opinion MPSC is the place to buy anyways, Ted and Jeff have always done good for me since I am one of their customers also.

Anyways back to my main purpose of this thread.....

We are creating own line of "Eastwood Signature Series" vehicles, and I just wanted your input on the first creation. Please be 100% honest, as I have my own opinions on this one since I did not get any say on what was done to it (nice looking car, I just would not buy it personally).

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey guys I think this is my first post, and let me start off by saying that I completely understand the "vendor rules." We have been a supporting vendor on srtforums for over a year now, and will be on this site very soon as well. I don't think I will get very much business right now anyways being a Canadian vendor. In my opinion MPSC is the place to buy anyways, Ted and Jeff have always done good for me since I am one of their customers also.

Anyways back to my main purpose of this thread.....

We are creating own line of "Eastwood Signature Series" vehicles, and I just wanted your input on the first creation. Please be 100% honest, as I have my own opinions on this one since I did not get any say on what was done to it (nice looking car, I just would not buy it personally).

I like it although the silver should have been " brighter". what does the interior look like? Oh yeah the black should come up to the line of the car too! :) In other words a little less silver a little more black and I dig it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Krock43 said:
I like it although the silver should have been " brighter". what does the interior look like? Oh yeah the black should come up to the line of the car too! :)
damn thats what I forgot to take pics of. Its pretty basic just a woodgrain trim kit. I will be ordering the Headrest Monitors from MPSC for the next 2 projects, plus more interior goodies from other places.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
You guys have balls, looks pretty slick, I agree the plate MUST be lowered, I think the medium tint tail lights would be perfect. Also, perforated black leather inserts in the cushion areas of the four outboard seats for a nice two tone to compliment interior. If you put a fake ragtop on you will be banned from all forums for life.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
II kings 9:20 said:
You guys have balls, looks pretty slick, I agree the plate MUST be lowered, I think the medium tint tail lights would be perfect. Also, perforated black leather inserts in the cushion areas of the four outboard seats for a nice two tone to compliment interior. If you put a fake ragtop on you will be banned from all forums for life.
Funny part is the guy that got to pick everything out for this car had one of those "Ragtop" covers picked out, needless to say he no longer works with us. Now that I have taken over his job I will make sure none of our cars get that, or I will kick my own ass.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will address the license plate issue tomorrow morning and see if I can get them to remove it. Also before anyone asks, the area on the grille where most people put the Chrysler emblem will be getting filled. I have our own "Eastwood Signature Series" badging being made up right now.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Welcome Kelly, here's my take, some have been mentioned:

Dark over light generally looks better on 2-tone unless the 'light' is white, raise the split above the fender flare, that broken line looks wrong, lower (or remove) the plate bracket, lower the car, add grille emblem, tint (?) can't tell, and please, NO stripes, turn those tires! Other than that, lookin' good! :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
i love the look of the car. the only part i really dont like are the tires. they kinda remind me of an old mans Caddy. but besides that keep up the great work. and welcome to the forum :)

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
two-tone paint finish

The first time I saw the C in the "flesh", I remember thinking - "this is a car that you could two-tone".

How about a Lava Red base (burgundy) with a Vanilla (creme) top - or a silver top? - with soft butternut leather upholstery and burlwood interior trim?

Man - the possibilities are endless. What a great design - by a Canadian (Ralph Gilles), for a car built in Canada. Now a Canadian dealer has the courage to customize it and place it on the showroom floor.

Makes me feel proud!

(.... time for a few bars of Oh Canadaaah, dum dum da dee)

:)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Very nice, however personally I would lean more twoards the Maybach styling on the paint job. In the front of the car, the top color would look more impressive if color on top would wrap the whole front of the car. Also can you get a shot of the rear end? Those wheels look more like Cadillac wheels. Do not get me wrong they look ok, but I would go for the more sporty look on the rims. Maybye its the tires... but the yellow to me.. my own personal opinion because you asked has to go.

I still would drive it though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome aboard Kelly, The car looks good. I agree with MBusby1073 on the paint, the wheels don't suit my taste but wheels seem to be a personal thing, definitely ditch the yellow strip tires and lower the front license frame. If there are any interior mods please supply pics.
PS: Northern Rider, Your description of burgundy base with a Vanilla-Crème top and soft butternut leather upholstery with burlwood interior trim... Now that is "Classic opulence"

·
Registered
8 Posts
You want honest , here you go - I hate it . The whitewall/yellow line tires are god awful . Those rims YUK . The two tone paint , AAAGGHHHHH!!. Sorry seeing this makes my stomach turn . You wanted honest

·
Registered
842 Posts
i hate to say it i dont really like any of the 2tones that ive seen yet...but yet has a long time attached to it so will see..herba

1 - 20 of 22 Posts