Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, tonight wife borrows the car ( yea, never a good thing ) anyway she runs to the store to pickup some items one being a large package of toilet paper. She lays it in the back seat behind driver seat. Large package falls in the floor behind driver's seat. When she gets home and parks the cat, the seat moves back doing it's easy exit thing and gets jammed on the TP so hard I have to forcibly pull the individual rolls out because the seat will not move using the switch. I finally get all the TP dislodged and now my easy exit seat and steering wheel no longer work. They both can be adjusted still, just no auto seat or wheel moving. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
It's probably a blown fuse, have you checked that? Or maybe disable/enable it again. Or maybe disconnect neg battery for a while, reconnect then see how that goes?

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got this issue corrected. Did a Google search and found that in the event of just this sort of thing, simply clear the obstruction then move the seat fully to the rear and then fully to the front and this will reset the seat travel parameters. I did this, then turn the ignition off, closed and locked the car, then unlocked with my fob and the wheel and seat moved into their Easy Access positions. Tested functionality 3 more times and everything looks like it is back to normal. :arms:

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Great work, and your still going to be able to clean up with that toilet paper as well. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts