Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
many selling Chrome Pillar Trim on ebay.some Description is stainless.some is chrome.i dont know which one s good.anyone bought it is look shinny like a mirror?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
many selling Chrome Pillar Trim on ebay.some Description is stainless.some is chrome.i dont know which one s good.anyone bought it is look shinny like a mirror?
A lot of them are chromed ABS plastic so you need to read the descriptions carefully. I have the stainless steel ones that can be bent a little to mold to the shape better. I'm not sure how flexible the plastic ones are if you need to mold it or bend it a little bit to hug the contours of the pillars.

·
Registered
435 Posts
go for the stainless, it's what I have and they polish up really nice, are more durable, and they can be molded just slightly so they don't have that sick out-stick on look... hope it helps

·
Registered
237 Posts
I bought some stainless steel ones and look chrome but ones you receive them be careful because sometimes their not labeled right. :fing02:

·
Registered
347 Posts
i was thinking about this one today too...no do you guys/gal have the one that includes the piece for the mirror or just the pillars and rear lil triangle thing?

·
Registered
237 Posts
I bought the 6 pc but never installed it I still have this in my closet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts