Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone vouch for the quality? I plan on picking one up very soon but wanted to hear if anyone had any concerns.

Thanks!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Can anyone vouch for the quality? I plan on picking one up very soon but wanted to hear if anyone had any concerns.

Thanks!
I have heard mixed reviews on the aftermarket srt8 spoilers, some good and some bad. Take a look at supporting vendor Wckcoff chrysler website, I was able to pickup a OEM painted bright silver for not much more than aftermarket one.

BTW..welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I got one off of ebay for $120 shipped and painted. I like it. I got mine from i believe "spoilerexpress". The first one I got had an issue with damaged paint, so i called them up and they sent out a new one right away. I do suggest that you install it when its hot so that it sticks better.

Btw welcome to the forum and where in toronto you from?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies and warm welcomes :)

I am definately going to hold off until the warm weather, winter is really kicking the crap out of us here. Im actually located a little north-west of Toronto in Caledon, out in the boonies lol. Wouldn't trade it for the world!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
we're neighbours :p brampton for me!
btw do you have those led smoked tails that have the leds arranged in a curve?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Actually I'm on the boarder of Brampton and Caledon, I grew up in bramalea near the city center, then we moved up north a little, near hwy10/mayfield. Should meet up sometime, lots of modding to do this spring!

I actually haven't picked them up yet, its on my list of things to do.

Im pretty sure these are the ones you are talking about, and definately the ones im getting.
(edit -- no affiliation with the ebay seller, thats why I posted an image and not an auction link :)

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
yeah for sure we should meet up. you can even see the spoiler before you buy. and yeah those the ones im thinking but im thinking in the red.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
ok i purchased mine from ebay

i was pretty hesistant, since everyone told me its "1 inch shorter than stock"

i went ahead and purchased one, $85 SHIPPED from
http://my.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1&_trksid=m37#
thespoilercompany

it fit very, very, very nicely and was NOT shorter.. apparently they do 95% of their business with dealerships.. weather or not that is true, i dont care, what i got was of very good quality.. came primed, ready to paint, double sided tape already attached.. and to be honest, i think it fits a tad better than OEM

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you have any pictures?? The one I was looking at came painted, and shipped to Canada for less, however I've seen more than one style and I want to make sure I get the one I have set in mind :)

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Do you have any pictures?? The one I was looking at came painted, and shipped to Canada for less, however I've seen more than one style and I want to make sure I get the one I have set in mind :)
If it was less then $85 then you may have been looking at the $35-$50 M3 style lip spoiler.

Wanna300 could you take pics of the edges? I got mine from the other spoiler store on ebay who also have the same display pic and price as the ppl you got yours from. I wanna see if ours differ in anyway.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Me too so I can make my damn mind up lol

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Me too so I can make my damn mind up lol
Ill actually be back in toronto later this week. I might be able to show you mine on the weekend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts