Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
281 - 300 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Ekool,
Why did you pull the thread John started at 10:17am PDT? It would have only further proved his mental state.

Please explain.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings! I followed a link on Corral. I must say this has been quite entertaining! I had to split it up between last night and today.

I just want to know why a "millionaire" would need to screw people over. The trick to staying a "millionaire" is taking care of your business/customers. I just feel sick for those who were taken for hundreds of thousands!

·
Registered
2 Posts
300CUL8R said:
Ekool,
Why did you pull the thread John started at 10:17am PDT? It would have only further proved his mental state.

Please explain.
My guess is that JH was attempting to take attention away from this thread. Better to keep this one going strong.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings from FullThrottleV6....

Just finished reading the new pages that have appeared since i last spent an hour reading them all. And must i say... im suprised and not suprised at John.

Either way, he wont be able to type here after long cause he wont have other peoples cars to sell anymore once the entire world sees this.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
lol, 310 guests!! Welcome to the boards guys!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
300CUL8R said:
Ekool,

Please explain.
Because John is wasting space on the forums now. EKool has enough going on already...

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hey John having fun fielding phone calls about your past actions and current actions from current customers? Have you been able to Caller ID all the numbers to figure which ones are car mag editors? Your so ****ing stupid you cant even quit now. LOL. Last laugh is on you when your broke again and thieving parts from one car to another.

Give you some advice, apologize for your past, admit to your mistakes including this one..............and shut up for a good while. You're ass should be in the shop twisting wrenches and praying for some relief from your bad showing here.

I dont wish you anything bad John, but facts are facts and you know what you have done. You did good by getting new money in and trying to rebuild your rep. But for christ sakes your letting your ego kick your ass RIGHT NOW.

Your gonna end up just like you did before.

·
Registered
537 Posts
John Hennessey said:
Do Any Of You Have Jobs? I Realize That There Are Plenty Of Business Owners Who Can Stay On Line All They Want. But What About The 90% Of You Other Punks? You Are Either:

A. Dicking Off When You Should Be Working And Will Likely Get Fired Sooner Or Later For Wasting Company Time.

B. Got Fired For Dicking Off And Are At Home Living With Mom And Dad.

C. Dont Have A Job And Dont Want One.

D. Dicking Off At School.

So I Am Real Sorry That I Offended This Industrious Group Of People.
A. Incorrect B. Incorrect C. Incorrect D. Incorrect

Me. Busniess owner. Have my won computer. (6 actually) Proud 300c owner. Looking to do more mods on my car.

Obviousy you think only sticky fingered teenagers and has beens use the internet. Which are you? Perhaps if you put in parenthesis (business owners not included) you wouldn't insult yourself as well. Don't you realize how long it takes to gain respect and how fast it can disappear? I understand if your good at what you do you will always have work. Work is not the goal. Excellence is. Not one post of yours shows any thoughtfullness at all. If you can't reason clearly while on the internet how can I expect any different from you or the company that carries your name working on a car? What evidence have you submitted to prove the injury by EKool and his forums? Because you have a disagreement with the moderators of this forum gives you no right to insult every living car lover on the internet. But you've done it already. Live the lie, speak the poison, rue the day. Drink in the fruits of your labor. The bellyache could be a whopper. Sorry it ended this way.

·
Registered
854 Posts
vvv90 said:
For those who haven't followed that link:

"Even if all the cars are sold, you can send your Dodge Viper to Hennessey and have John Hennessey sell all the parts off of your car while pushing back the completion date and holding on to your money."

"Many terms like Hennescrewed and Hennesuck are used to describe the tuner, a man whose reputation as a good builder was killed on the internet when he treated some high dollar customers like garbage."

·
Administrator
23,426 Posts
Loaded said:
Dont I get some type of honorary title for being first to respond and flaming this torch to life?
Yeah. You're next on the barrell, troublemaker...haha.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Greetings, my domestic-driving brothers!

Just wanted to pop in and add that this thread is now posted up on the world's largest Nissan/Infiniti forums as well (nicoclub.com) for all to see. At 100K confirmed daily page views, 43K members, and growing at the rate of 70 new people per day, it won't be long before this is common knowledge across the import automotive community.

I can't add anything of value to what everyone else has said, but I know that a link to this thread will be copied to the panel at SEMA today (which we are a member of).

Good to see a classless, unprofessional, spoiled, no-character, has-been clown showing his true colors. The so-called Internet "nut-swingers" are your customers, and you'll be hard-pressed to fool any new ones.

Take a lesson from guys like Carroll Shelby, Chip Foose, John Lingenfelter... They're class acts. AND they won't part-out your new car on eBay. ;)

p.s. Congrats to the site Admins on all the traffic! Best of luck to you all, see you guys on TheAdminZone.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #296
HEY HOWARD, I THINK YOU FALL INTO THE 10% THAT ARE NOT A, B, C OR D. THANKS!

lmhoward said:
A. Incorrect B. Incorrect C. Incorrect D. Incorrect

Me. Busniess owner. Have my won computer. (6 actually) Proud 300c owner. Looking to do more mods on my car.

Obviousy you think only sticky fingered teenagers and has beens use the internet. Which are you? Perhaps if you put in parenthesis (business owners not included) you wouldn't insult yourself as well. Don't you realize how long it takes to gain respect and how fast it can disappear? I understand if your good at what you do you will always have work. Work is not the goal. Excellence is. Not one post of yours shows any thoughtfullness at all. If you can't reason clearly while on the internet how can I expect any different from you or the company that carries your name working on a car? What evidence have you submitted to prove the injury by EKool and his forums? Because you have a disagreement with the moderators of this forum gives you no right to insult every living car lover on the internet. But you've done it already. Live the lie, speak the poison, rue the day. Drink in the fruits of your labor. The bellyache could be a whopper. Sorry it ended this way.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings from NICOClub.com, biggest Nissan\Datsun\Infiniti site on the web.

John is a perfect illustration of the fact that we can't buy happiness, no matter how much money, cars, or possessions we might have. He is a sad, broken man with no future and nothing to look forward to.

Enjoy it, John.

·
Registered
6 Posts
:dance:Lol, I heard he was a tool but there is always 2 sides to every story.

Confirmed: John's a tool.:smashfrea :thumbsdow

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love this thread!

I just had to sign up to let you know HOW MANY sites I have seen with links to it.

Chicago SVT

SVT Performance

So Cal SVT

Some Vette site

Modular Fords

and I probably missed a few.

·
Banned
2,725 Posts
John Hennessey said:
Do Any Of You Have Jobs? I Realize That There Are Plenty Of Business Owners Who Can Stay On Line All They Want. But What About The 90% Of You Other Punks? You Are Either:

A. Dicking Off When You Should Be Working And Will Likely Get Fired Sooner Or Later For Wasting Company Time.

B. Got Fired For Dicking Off And Are At Home Living With Mom And Dad.

C. Dont Have A Job And Dont Want One.

D. Dicking Off At School.

So I Am Real Sorry That I Offended This Industrious Group Of People.
Karma at work: John posts again. Forum hits all time record number of viewers within an hour to see yet another Hennessey gem. Nearly 750 people tuned in at one time to read Hennessey's vitrolic posts.

281 - 300 of 346 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.