Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
301 - 320 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
If anyone here is proficient in web development or design, or would like a centralized place where the "Hennessey Hosed" can collaborate, share notes, and develop a repository of information, I have the following URL available for your exclusive use, free of charge:

www DOT HennesseySucks DOT com .

Might be helpful given all the talk of lawsuits and bad business dealings.

Just my little peace-offering from the "nut-swingers" Nissan world to the Viper / Vette world. ;)

Love, peace and horsepower.

Contact me at greg AT nicoclub.com and I'll get ya taken care of. ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings from a multitude of forums...

I'm joining WhiteKnight from LS1Tech and SeatStaysUp (tech's sister lounge site) as well as NASIOC.com (one of the largest subaru boards, if not the largest), as well as private board of mine.

I have to say, this is quite commical and it reminds me of the off topic thread from a little over a year ago about the dude that was trying to find out of his friend was dating a Shemale (I think that was on v-6 mustangs, and it spread like WILDFIRE!!).

Anywho, John stopped by tech not but a few days ago and had this to post (post #45). Looks like he can't get in out of the heat, no matter where he goes...

www ls1tech .com /forums/showthread. php?t=530713&page=3

Just take out the spaces and add the appropriate . to it since you have to have more than 4 posts to post links, which is :bs2: . Great thread John, You're the best :thumbsdow

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow! Headed over here from Corvetteforum. This thread has been an interesting read to say the least. Very nice site! It's cool to see what's happening with the 300. I'd love to make a SRT my daily driver! It looks like Hennessey's "venom" has been spewed all accross the web. This guy needs to do some damage control big time!

·
Registered
3 Posts
John, I used to think highly of your work. But after reading through this thread and some of your other rantings, it has become clear that you are not worthy of any of the praise you have recieved from anyone.:twak:

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts