Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
321 - 340 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Unbelievable

Greetings from NSXprime.com.

As a car enthusiast who loves cars from America, Japan and Europe, I'm just shocked by this thread. I've seen countless magazine stories about John's super cars and I recall reading stories about lawsuits against him. But his behaviour on this site is just shocking.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,102 Posts
man....this is a fkn mob lynching....geeeez....ENOUGH!!

this bitch is blue and he has fly's buzzing around him...
all the spectators can go home now...

i feel like iam being swallowed up by quicksand....

john end it dude...i mean what do you think your accomplishing??
ride off into the sunset in your venom500...and dont look back
i just cant understand>>>>as i sit here shaking my head<<<<
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
wow, the list keeps growing.

For those of you reading this, send the link to everybody you know that owns or is about to buy a Viper and whatever Mr Henesey can get his hands on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,186 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #327
...................................................................................................






























































































































































































































































....................................................................................................







































































.................................................................................................




































Made You Look!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #328
I Had No Idea That There Were So Many Obscure, Broke **** Websites Devoted To Just About Every ****box With Wheels. Ekool Should Be Excited To Know How Broad His Market Opportunities Are For Creating New Forums.

When Will The Nutswingers From The Priusforums.com Be Showing Up To Check In?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,102 Posts
i thought it was you riding off into the sunset....

FKN END IT!!.....geeez
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,725 Posts
John Hennessey said:
I Had No Idea That There Were So Many Obscure, Broke **** Websites Devoted To Just About Every ****box With Wheels. Ekool Should Be Excited To Know How Broad His Market Opportunities Are For Creating New Forums.

When Will The Nutswingers From The Priusforums.com Be Showing Up To Check In?
And just when I thought you'd lighten up. The made you look thing was funny. This - was not. I assume you're either getting divorced, filing bankruptcy, or leaving the country, because no rational human would burn this many bridges unless they were about to lose it all anyway.

Check that - you appear to have already lost it all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #334
JMatt said:
And just when I thought you'd lighten up. The made you look thing was funny. This - was not. I assume you're either getting divorced, filing bankruptcy, or leaving the country, because no rational human would burn this many bridges unless they were about to lose it all anyway.

Check that - you appear to have already lost it all.
OK - I AM NOT OUT TO INSULT EVERY CAR OWNER ON THE PLANET. I THOUGHT THE PRIUSFORUM COMMENT WAS FUNNY THO. I JUST FIND IT AMUZING HOW MANY RUBBER NECKERS THERE ARE ON THE FREEWAY THIS AFTERNOON.

CARRY ON.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
John Hennessey said:
OK - I AM NOT OUT TO INSULT EVERY CAR OWNER ON THE PLANET. I THOUGHT THE PRIUSFORUM COMMENT WAS FUNNY THO. I JUST FIND IT AMUZING HOW MANY RUBBER NECKERS THERE ARE ON THE FREEWAY THIS AFTERNOON.

CARRY ON.
You're a train wreck and we're all here to watch.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,725 Posts
John Hennessey said:
OK - I AM NOT OUT TO INSULT EVERY CAR OWNER ON THE PLANET. I THOUGHT THE PRIUSFORUM COMMENT WAS FUNNY THO. I JUST FIND IT AMUZING HOW MANY RUBBER NECKERS THERE ARE ON THE FREEWAY THIS AFTERNOON.

CARRY ON.
Well - it is your wreck after all. The more spectacular the crash, the more rubber-neckers will look. Your crash was a) spectacular and b) apparently still in progress.

You really should cancel your membership and go away. People will direct potential Hennessey customers to this thread for 20 years.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #339
JMatt said:
Well - it is your wreck after all. The more spectacular the crash, the more rubber-neckers will look. Your crash was a) spectacular and b) apparently still in progress.

You really should cancel your membership and go away. People will direct potential Hennessey customers to this thread for 20 years.
AND WE WILL STILL BE IN BUSINESS, BUILDING FAST CARS AND MAKING GOOD MONEY. DONT YOU JUST HATE THAT.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,077 Posts
I love a good mental meltdown and this one is off the charts!!!!
 
321 - 340 of 346 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top