Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
341 - 346 of 346 Posts
checking in from showtruckscene.com! the trucks, the women. the LIFE.

(actually, there's not really any women, except fat old housewives and a couple dogfaced skanks. but the LIFE is good, if you like living at home or in a ****box that's worth less than your truck! WOO HOO!)

I have to say, this is more entertaining than serious. If it is John and not some hacker or a mate of his who’s having a laugh, so what! He’ll make cars and some of us won’t use him. To bloody expenses for me anyway. Never met a mechanic that has a 100% clean record! Funny stuff though. Keeps me going during the day.

Vroom vroom, got an SRT8 don’t need a Venom

Smile, it’s sunny in California !!!:01:

John Hennessey said:
AND WE WILL STILL BE IN BUSINESS, BUILDING FAST CARS AND MAKING GOOD MONEY. DONT YOU JUST HATE THAT.

Time to end the insanity.

Its time to end this thread. Everyone has had a chance to put their 2 cents in, and then some. The original reason for leaving all the threads up was to cover my own ass in the event that JH decides to make good on his MULTIPLE threats to sue me.

I figure the more ammo he gives me publicly the better off I'll be in court. Thats it. Plain and simple.

Lawsuits are just something you dont throw around and threaten people with. I take them very seriously and dont like being threatened in any way, shape or form.

I'm going to close all the related threads on all the forums so that we can all get back to our respective lives and discuss whats important.... Cars.

341 - 346 of 346 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.