Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 346 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 · (Edited)
Loaded said:
John you obviously dont get business very well, SOmetimes its best to admit to your down falls and build up on your new business practices......But alas you flame out again because you just dont get it
nope, i just dont care about what any of you internet nut swingers have to say and dont mind telling you that in spite of all your hate we are successful in business and in life.

so while the popcorn is cooking in the microwave, why dont you tell us what you have done wrong in the past, how sorry you are about it and what guarantees you can give us that you wont do it again. that seems to be the attitude from some (not all) around here. its easy to ask those questions to others sitting behind the keyboard and all. but its not so easy when you ask yourself those same questsions much less post it for the world to read about.

good nite and see you tomorrow.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Meister said:
That, or similar, information has been posted on the forum, Loaded. It's no secret John H. has had problems/detractors.

John, I don't know or care what your beef with ekool is. I happen to like and respect the both of you.

Can we not just cease the hostilities gentlemen. If there are legitimate beefs there are better venues than this fine (public) forum to address them.

Please?

Thank you very much, all.

Jim
man, when somebody is nice to me like that its hard not to be nice in return. i will shut the hell up for a while. and no i am not drunk. could you imagine what i would be saying if i were? oh crap!

I say you two take it to a neutral site, throw on some gloves...

Vegas MGM Grand, and duke it out.

I got my money on the wrench slinging texan.

ANYWAY... Pass the damn popcorn.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
John Hennessey said:
man, when somebody is nice to me like that its hard not to be nice in return. i will shut the hell up for a while. and no i am not drunk. could you imagine what i would be saying if i were? oh crap!
SURE, I KNOW ALL THOSE GUYS, SO WHAT IS THE STORY WE ARE GOING TO PITCH THEM? UHH, THE INTERNET NUT SWINGERS DONT LIKE HENNESSEY BECAUSE, UHHHHHHHH, WELL DID YOU READ ABOUT WHAT HE DID 6 YEARS AGO?

THAT SOUNDS LIKE BIG NEWS.

NEXT.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
ok i promised the mod to be good tonite. so i am gonna sleep for a while and will fire this party back up tomorrow if it is still on here.

why do i do this? the best way i can describe it is that its probably some twisted form of humor to me. ok, good nite ladies!

My popcorn is gone....I'm going to bed...

good night Johnboy,
Mary Ellen get off your brother, thats just not Christian like!!
:naughty:

Say you were drunk !!!

Can We Make This A Sticky !!!! Great Advertising Strategy !!!! I Gotta Go Now , There Going To Shut My Power Off . It Seems My ''broke Ass" Just Can"t Keep Up With The Bills. Too Funny !! You Know , I Think I'm Starting To Actually Like This Guy .:lmao:

Wow! Talk about unprofessional, immature, and short sighted. Speaking as a local, if there was a slim chance of doing any business with him it is definately gone now.

Getting into an internet fight and trading bitchy little comments like a drama queen with a hurt ego is not the way to demonstrate dedication to customer satisfaction.

Business Communications 101: Communicating something that has been written in anger is costly. Communicating something that has been written in anger over the internet is not only costly but stupid.

I think you'll have plenty of time to finish the remaining customer vehicles you have right now.

As an SRT owner and car enthusiast, I only know what I have read about Hennessey and his products. The work he has done with Vipers is legendary and the performance he is able to produce (on some occasions) is undeniable.

However, viewing the posts in this thread Hennessey has lost all my respect as a company and as a tuner. I know this won't bother him because he is filthy rich and wipes his ass with hundred dollar bills, but resorting to calling forum members and potential customers "cock suckers" is simply ridiculous. You may have the shop and the success but you are a scumbag who doesn't deserve any of it. I'm 21 years old and display a higher maturity (and intelligence) level then you will ever be capable of. From what I have read in this thread alone you have proved yourself to be a disappointment to the tuner and business worlds and I hope that karma catches up with you soon enough.

Ohh, and greetings from SRTforums.com, where ekool runs a very successful enthusiast website with thousands of members that are now viewing this thread :moon:

Humongo said:
Wow! Talk about unprofessional, immature, and short sighted. Speaking as a local, if there was a slim chance of doing any business with him it is definately gone now.

Getting into an internet fight and trading bitchy little comments like a drama queen with a hurt ego is not the way to demonstrate dedication to customer satisfaction.

Business Communications 101: Communicating something that has been written in anger is costly. Communicating something that has been written in anger over the internet is not only costly but stupid.

I think you'll have plenty of time to finish the remaining customer vehicles you have right now.
That pretty much sums things up. And to think he wanted even more exposure by actually showing everyone what poor business skills he possesses by posting this on everyone of ekool's boards. Now that is just plain commercial suicide.

I dont know anyone on this board personally, but man John Hennessey, you need to think before reacting. This is going to spread like wild fird over internet forums and you WILL see the end result on your bottom line soon enough. Just would like to know what you think you are accomplishing by doing this?

In any regards, it is entertaining, so if you dont mind hurting your business, then by all means, proceed.

21 - 40 of 346 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.