Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 346 Posts
I don't know John. I have a successful business but not on the level that he has obtained.
But if that is what it takes to be that successful...he can have it.
I don't have the luxury of mistreating customers and being able to sleep at night.

It seems that he, as many other pros, can't seem to have consistency in reproducing the same level in other's vehicles as he does his own.

You must have character and discipline to stay on task and resist the "quick buck" when opportunity arrises.

I don't ask for money up-front from my customers. Not because I can't be trusted but guys like him have so many customers weary of being conned.

Character is doing what's right even if you could do wrong and NEVER be caught.

Ther's not alot of that in the world anymore.

John, I For One Am Very Amazed At Online Behavior, I Would Have Never Thought You Would Act Out This Way And I Am Stunned.
As Well A Few Friends Of Mine And Our Business' Will Not Sink To This Level When Doing Business, I Might Suggest That You Put On Your Big Girl Patties And Act Like A Grown Up ; It's Not Good For Business Or For Your Personal Rep, Words May Hurt But They They Can't Damage A Good Reputation. Practice Ignoring Bad Things And Be Happy "forget About It" "move On Cause Life's To Short"
And Don't Get Mad At Me, I'm Just Speaking My Peace Cause You Hung Your Dirty Laundry Out Dor All To See

The man needs help. If he doesn't like how long his prior lawsuits remain around to cast him in a bad light, imagine how long people will be linking to this thread. Anytime someone says "Hennessey" I guarantee someone on the forum - any forum, any where - will now link to this thread, just as people link to the articles about his lawsuits. This seriously has to go down as the biggest crash and burn by any person I've ever come across on the internet.
Oh well - he's an adult. If this is the lasting rep he wants to leave behind, so be it. Imagine the Google searches on "Hennessey" and "Viper" that will turn up threads like this, and/or links to threads like this, for the next 20 years.

Oh - and if you do have money in the bank John - give it back.

JMatt said:
The man needs help. If he doesn't like how long his prior lawsuits remain around to cast him in a bad light, imagine how long people will be linking to this thread. Anytime someone says "Hennessey" I guarantee someone on the forum - any forum, any where - will now link to this thread, just as people link to the articles about his lawsuits. This seriously has to go down as the biggest crash and burn by any person I've ever come across on the internet.
Oh well - he's an adult. If this is the lasting rep he wants to leave behind, so be it. Imagine the Google searches on "Hennessey" and "Viper" that will turn up threads like this, and/or links to threads like this, for the next 20 years.

Oh - and if you do have money in the bank John - give it back.
Then there's always Wikopedia for true fame. I wonder if there's an entry yet for "I've been Hennessized".

I don't have any personal experience with Hennessy or his company. BUT All i've read about his company and business ethics have been bad. Now, still giving him the benefit of the doubt i stumble upon this thread. Like stated above, from just reading this thread, IF i had the money of means to have something done by hennessy, ALL chance of that happening is gone now. Just by this show of improfessionalism and plain childishness acts of name calling and such is completely unacceptable. Like i said, i have no personal experience and i'm not saying anything bad towards Hennessy, except that from this thread alone HE himself made his point clear that he isn't the kind of person i'd give a penny of my money to.

OH and

OoTLink said:
:stupid: :stupid:

Mr. Hennessey's first post, in this thread, predicted he would be banned and this thread would be deleted in very short order.

I think Ekool and related parties have made a wise decision in not following that line of action. While the thread was started to hurt the forum's owner, I think the result is just the opposite.

There's 38 people reading this thread at this minute. Lots of exposure for John I'm sure.

Is there anyone ELSE I can get a leather-wrapped center console from? I cant afford to waste $150, let alone 150k.

And to think I called his office/company last week and asked about purchasing srt8 take-off suspensions......Im kind of glad NO ONE called me back after reading this!

HarryParatestes said:
Is this close enough?

I had to attach it, since I can't post a direct link...
Nice!

41 - 60 of 346 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.