Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 346 Posts
89 guests, wow, must be a lot of 'intra-forum' linking to different sites and forums!!!

Riddler said:
:stups: 59
:stups: 102. The shot that was heard around the world.

Rambit said:
:stups: 102. The shot that was heard around the world.
and climbing about as fast as you can reload/reply :wall:

:stups: 122. I just thought of something. This exposure is GREAT for business. 300cforums business!!! Thanks a bunch JH.:)

Harry, dude that pic is awesome, freakin' high-larry-us

Your name....pretty darn fuunny too! (harryparatestes)

Pretty wild. Got to admit the thread caught my attention and I read it all, like I suppose was the intention. And I am responding here... That said I do not really have a lot of respect or patience for things lacking any class for the sake of someones "shock" type retaliation or humor. I will forget about this pretty fast. Though if somewhere down the road someone mentioned to me they were thinking about getting their Viper tuned at some place in Texas - I would say I hear that place may have some issues and you may want to think twice or look into it more. Thats what I got out of this - 1) poor taste and 2) "Maybe" a questionable business.

Bob

This is my soap opera now...

slawkins31 said:
I dont know anyone on this board personally, but man John Hennessey, you need to think before reacting. This is going to spread like wild fird over internet forums and you WILL see the end result on your bottom line soon enough. Just would like to know what you think you are accomplishing by doing this?

In any regards, it is entertaining, so if you dont mind hurting your business, then by all means, proceed.

I ditto on your statement here. Wow.... I won't hurt his future business any... 'cuz I was looking into GS motorsports anyways for mods way down the road.

Mr.DJ said:
Simply disgraceful. :thumbsdow
I agree Mr. DJ. I haven't gone back to see if it's still there or not. Talk about digging your own grave. I'm getting worn out just keeping up to this, so I'm quitting...not that BTW. Hey that doesn't mean I ever started. Should have quit while I...damn, nevermind.

Answers to your questions

John Hennessey said:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

what else happened in 2001? who won the superbowl that year? how many times did you masterbate in the shower in 2001? thanks for the memories douche bag.
The horrible terror attacks on our nation, the New England Patriots, and zero (I would've remembered if I did). See Mr Hennessey people do remember things, unfortunately you will be remembered for the unprofessional responses you made in this thread. Although I too am enjoying the reading :popcorn:

pmpn8ez said:
Harry, dude that pic is awesome, freakin' high-larry-us

Your name....pretty darn fuunny too! (harryparatestes)
That picture has been around for years.

What's so funny about my name? I happen to be named after my Grandfather on my Mother's side, Harry Sack. My dad, Hugh G. Paratestes thought it would be a nice tribute. I am not seeing the humor in you making fun of my heritage.

HarryParatestes said:

What's so funny about my name? I happen to be named after my Grandfather on my Mother's side, Harry Sack. My dad, Hugh G. Paratestes thought it would be a nice tribute. I am not seeing the humor in you making fun of my heritage.
Haha. Alright, fess up. What board did you come from? Oh, and welcome.

Craig Brumley said:
You're welcome. A link on corvetteforum.com brought me here (the forum where the Taig email was origionally posted).

The JH threads are always fun...
I knew it wouldn't be long before they got in the fray.

Talk about a group of fanatics (in a good way) that you don't want to piss off!

HarryParatestes said:

i almost fell out of my chair when i read your first post and saw your name.. lol, had to take a pic with my phone and send it to my friend ... thanks for the laugh man!! :D

I'd Hate to see Hennessey show up and delete his comments to cover his trail, so I thought I'd preserve them as quotes:
John Hennessey said:
the truck guys got sick of his crap and abandoned him and so did most of the vendors including me:

http://www.vcoa com/forums/showthread.php?t=579&highlight=EKOOL

so lets see how long it takes for me to get banned and this thread deleted.....

counting down 9, 8, 7........

how does it feel to have your name drug thru **** Ekool aka John Gonzales?
Then in response to post #2, John said:
John Hennessey said:
how about a broke **** neverwasbeen?
and in response to that post (#3) John said:
John Hennessey said:
suffering from what? not getting any business from a bunch of broke **** internet nutswingers? last time i checked i had 25 cars in the shop and money in the bank. thanks for your concern.
Then in response to post #6, John said in post #8:
John Hennessey said:
i aint got no beef with you amigo. just having some fun with EFool. this thread will be bye bye soon anyway.

seriously, EFool ran his Ram SRT10 spank board into the ground, most of his followers over there (around 1000 members) got tired of his BS and quit his site and started there own.

i guess that could happen to this site too at some point?
Then after the post explaining the story of allegedly fraudulent activity by Hennessey, John responded with the following in post #12:
John Hennessey said:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

what else happened in 2001? who won the superbowl that year? how many times did you masterbate in the shower in 2001? thanks for the memories douche bag.
In post #16, John responded to a post with:
John Hennessey said:
i would call you a cock sucker but i heard you were trying to quit......
Then in response to post 18, John had this:
Hennessey said:
nope, i just dont care about what any of you internet nut swingers have to say and dont mind telling you that in spite of all your hate we are successful in business and in life.

so while the popcorn is cooking in the microwave, why dont you tell us what you have done wrong in the past, how sorry you are about it and what guarantees you can give us that you wont do it again. that seems to be the attitude from some (not all) around here. its easy to ask those questions to others sitting behind the keyboard and all. but its not so easy when you ask yourself those same questsions much less post it for the world to read about.

good nite and see you tomorrow.
Then after someone suggested that Hennessey must be drunk to make posts like this, John quipped back:
John Hennessey said:
man, when somebody is nice to me like that its hard not to be nice in return. i will shut the hell up for a while. and no i am not drunk. could you imagine what i would be saying if i were? oh crap!
In post #28, responding to a comment that this would make bad publicity, Hennessey said:
John Hennessey said:
SURE, I KNOW ALL THOSE GUYS, SO WHAT IS THE STORY WE ARE GOING TO PITCH THEM? UHH, THE INTERNET NUT SWINGERS DONT LIKE HENNESSEY BECAUSE, UHHHHHHHH, WELL DID YOU READ ABOUT WHAT HE DID 6 YEARS AGO?

THAT SOUNDS LIKE BIG NEWS.

NEXT.
Then at 2:37 a.m., John signs off with:
John Hennessey said:
ok i promised the mod to be good tonite. so i am gonna sleep for a while and will fire this party back up tomorrow if it is still on here.

why do i do this? the best way i can describe it is that its probably some twisted form of humor to me. ok, good nite ladies!
He then signed off, and 12 hours later has not signed on. One would assume he's among the "browsers" but hasn't logged on so we can see him. Probably just as well.

Wow, jMatt! That was a brilliant idea. You must be a lawyer or something...haha. Now it's preserved in history forever. In another 6 years maybe it'll be brought up again. Very well done.

Rambit said:
Haha. Alright, fess up. What board did you come from? Oh, and welcome.
I didn't come from any other board. I was simply doing my daily Google search on "hot naked morally questionable sluts posing on 300C's" and happened to find this thread. Sadly, I was disappointed to find out that I didn't quite locate what I was searching for. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

61 - 80 of 346 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.