Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
EXTREME-SRT8 said:
wow, 140 guests!!! WELCOME GUYS!!!
EKOOL HIRED ME AS HIS NEW MARKETING MANAGER.

NOW I PROMISED THE MODS TO BE NICE TODAY. AND IVE BEEN BUSY TESTING A < Edit: *BLEEP* No longer a supporting vendor, cannot release product details - end *BLEEP* >TODAY. SO I REALLY DONT HAVE TIME TO PUT SOME OF YOU IN YOUR PLACE. SO KEEP IT CIVIL. THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
JMatt said:
I'd Hate to see Hennessey show up and delete his comments to cover his trail, so I thought I'd preserve them as quotes:

Then in response to post #2, John said:

and in response to that post (#3) John said:

Then in response to post #6, John said in post #8:

Then after the post explaining the story of allegedly fraudulent activity by Hennessey, John responded with the following in post #12:

In post #16, John responded to a post with:

Then in response to post 18, John had this:

Then after someone suggested that Hennessey must be drunk to make posts like this, John quipped back:

In post #28, responding to a comment that this would make bad publicity, Hennessey said:

Then at 2:37 a.m., John signs off with:

He then signed off, and 12 hours later has not signed on. One would assume he's among the "browsers" but hasn't logged on so we can see him. Probably just as well.
DONT MAKE ME SUE YOU FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT...........

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Harry.....you have to stick around!

Youve made 3 posts.....and your killing me! The funniest stuff Ive seen on here in ages.

What mods have you done to the Yugo?

·
Banned
2,725 Posts
They have not yet invented the smilie that communicates how ironic it is, and how much laughter it generated, when Hennessey writes:
John Hennessey said:
. . . I REALLY DONT HAVE TIME TO PUT SOME OF YOU IN YOUR PLACE. SO KEEP IT CIVIL. THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

·
Administrator
23,418 Posts
John Hennessey said:
DONT MAKE ME SUE YOU FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT...........
Forgot one Matt. You can represent yourself.

·
Registered
12 Posts
pmpn8ez said:
Harry.....you have to stick around!

Youve made 3 posts.....and your killing me! The funniest stuff Ive seen on here in ages.

What mods have you done to the Yugo?
I'm currently restoring the car to stock. I've hired a Serbo-Croatian mechanic named Hrvatsklog to assist in the ground-up restoration, but I try to keep that on the down-low, as his papers aren't totally in order. But, if you are looking for a quality Yugo restorer, there's no topping him. I had him smuggled in on a cargo ship from Sardinia. He couldn't walk upright for weeks, because he was hunched over on the ship, hiding behind a pallet of high-quality German ball bearings.

Sure, one could argue that it isn't the most sought-after vehicle, but I have a hunch that by the time I am done, the Barrett-Jackson people will be calling.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Loaded said:
I have recently been contacted by a few of you and questioned about my dealings with Hennessey and how everything worked out. I understand he is telling people that we are "cool", NO ... Far from it. After a financial sob story he asked me if he could send me a check for $1,000.00 per month until his debt is paid. The check was supposed to be sent on Jan 30. Today the 8th of Feb ... still no check. But my deal was insignificant compared to what you are about to read next!!
About three weeks ago I received an E-mail from a gentleman in Utah that had read my thread about Hennessey all to late. He was fooled like me and many others and was taken for a TON of money. I wanted to post this the
-
Best regards,

Taig Stewart
-snipe
Wow, what a story. John Hennessey you are a real piece of work, you might as well have robbed people at gunpoint. You have no character or self-respect.

I sent an email to the DA's office in Texas with over 120 links to different stories with whatever contact info I had on victims. I requested the state bring on CRIMINAL charges. Do you even realize how much damage you are doing? Obviously, you don't care; I hope someone at the DA's office gets very disturbed after reading about what you have been doing.

·
Registered
34 Posts
There are a few people so good at what they do, and know that there are so few other people who can do what they do, that they can get away with having a completely reprehensible personality and still generate business.

A potential customer might think "I know that person is a complete a-hole personally, but I don't have to love him, just his work" and justify beginning or continuing to use the miscreant's services.

I have no idea if JH's skills put him into that rare category, but let's assume for the sake of argument that he is that good.

However it becomes a completely different issue when the question arises as to whether you'd even get the services you pay for. None of this is addressed in any of Mr. Hennessy's obnoxious posts and he has provided no plausible explanation for what sounds like out and out fraud and theft.

I wish no person ill will, but can't imagine many people (myself included) who would ever take a chance on doing business with this man.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
HarryParatestes said:
I'm currently restoring the car to stock. I've hired a Serbo-Croatian mechanic named Hrvatsklog to assist in the ground-up restoration, but I try to keep that on the down-low, as his papers aren't totally in order. But, if you are looking for a quality Yugo restorer, there's no topping him. I had him smuggled in on a cargo ship from Sardinia. He couldn't walk upright for weeks, because he was hunched over on the ship, hiding behind a pallet of high-quality German ball bearings.

Sure, one could argue that it isn't most south-after vehicle, but I have a hunch that by the time I am done, the Barrett-Jackson people will be calling.

Dont stop...your great...Ive never laughed so hard in my life:haha:

·
Banned
2,725 Posts
JMatt said:
He then signed off, and 12 hours later has not signed on. One would assume he's among the "browsers" but hasn't logged on so we can see him. Probably just as well.
I'm taking credit for calling Hennessey out. I wrote the above at 3:23 p.m.
Hennessey nexts posted 9 minutes later. I'm self-declaring an: :eek:wned2:

·
Registered
301 Posts

Hey John remember me? I hope you do. but doubt there is enough brain cells left to conjure up your mistakes.
If cylinder heads had VIN numbers you'd be toast!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Harryparatestes....you need to get your own forum thread.....

Performance, wheels and tires, buy/sell, Harry's humor.....

Think we can get this done folks?

Im officially a groupie!

·
Registered
18 Posts
If this guy swapped parts off my PINTO without permission I'd be furious. Id rather take my ride to Harry's Serbo-Croatian mechanic Hrvatsklog.
Love,
Internet nutswinger

·
Registered
12 Posts
Will I be paid for my contributions? I have a lot of overhead, at the moment. Between the normal expenses, my mechanic's salary, and the ongoing renovations to the old mica mine that I am converting into my home, it's getting pretty tight. The cave work is going well though, and I hope to be moved in totally within the next 6 months. Let me tell you, getting a building permit for that isn't easy.

Also, I have racked up a lot of expensive veterinarian bills, because my English Mastiff fell down a hole and got cut up pretty bad on a stalactite. He's going to be okay though.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
glassfrogo2 said:
If this guy swapped parts off my PINTO without permission I'd be furious. Id rather take my ride to Harry's Serbo-Croatian mechanic Hrvatsklog.
Love,
Internet nutswinger
HAAA......Im hooked...Ive done nothing but hit the refresh button in between patients.......Darn work keeping me from my entertainment!:)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
HarryParatestes said:
Will I be paid for my contributions? I have a lot of overhead, at the moment. Between the normal expenses, my mechanic's salary, and the ongoing renovations to the old mica mine that I am converting into my home, it's getting pretty tight. The cave work is going well though, and I hope to be moved in totally within the next 6 months. Let me tell you, getting a building permit for that isn't easy.

Also, I have racked up a lot of expensive veterinarian bills, because my English Mastiff fell down a hole and got cut up pretty bad on a stalactite. He's going to be okay though.

Im crying......I cant see and I cant breathe!!!

Thanks for the laugh, thats the wittiest imagination Ive seen to date.

·
Banned
49 Posts
John, I don't know you and I'm not getting involved, but the best thing for you to do is hire a Public Relations Director. That's what I am and it would help you communicate more wisley both good and bad thing coming out of your company. From what I see, and have seen in the past, it would be the best money you have ever spent on a position at your company.

If you do have a PR director, you should fire them right away.

Hawk

81 - 100 of 346 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.