Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Rambit said:
Then there's always Wikopedia for true fame. I wonder if there's an entry yet for "I've been Hennessized".

I think you are on to something here. I think that we may be seeing a new coined phrase for the English vernacular.

The greatly ironic thing here is John Hennessey -

"HENNESSIZED" or "HENNESSCREWED" himself.

What would be the definition? I propose - "To totally miscalculate a situation so badly because of deep character faults that you create a totally unrepairable mistake that leads to ultimate doom and failure".

Entertaining like watching a train wreck - you don't want to see it, but you can't take your eyes away.:684:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
hawking1 said:
John, I don't know you and I'm not getting involved, but the best thing for you to do is hire a Public Relations Director. That's what I am and it would help you communicate more wisley both good and bad thing coming out of your company. From what I see, and have seen in the past, it would be the best money you have ever spent on a position at your company.

If you do have a PR director, you should fire them right away.

Hawk

I don't think he needs a PR (and certainly doesn't need to fire his current one if he has one) But i'd much rather hear the words (good or bad) straight from the man i'm going to be giving me money to so i can make a decision on whether to do business or not. Rather than have a good PR guy fill me with **** then get "HENNESSCREWED"

·
Registered
725 Posts
You know that old saying that says once you tell a person something, they tell two people, then they tell two people, and they tell two people??

Well if my calculations are correct, 171 people currently viewing, that would mean at this moment 29,241 people will find out about John Hennessey. I bet he didnt do any calculations when he originally strategized getting back at EKool. What can I say, im an auditor.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hawking1 said:
John, I don't know you and I'm not getting involved, but the best thing for you to do is hire a Public Relations Director. That's what I am and it would help you communicate more wisley both good and bad thing coming out of your company. From what I see, and have seen in the past, it would be the best money you have ever spent on a position at your company.

If you do have a PR director, you should fire them right away.

Hawk
Yes, in fact you should work for John. My first suggestion would be to take a lot of his money and then just laugh at him. I mean come on; doing the job someone pays you to do? Blasphemy, it's much easier to just steal the money, do nothing, and then lie about it.:stups:

He needs a damn good attorney and a conscious if you ask me. He should be hiding out in a cave in some foreign country. Isn't that what most career criminal thieves do?

·
Registered
12 Posts
04Cobra said:
He should be hiding out in a cave in some foreign country with all his stolen money. Isn't that what most career criminal thieves do?
Don't steal my cave idea, Mustang Boy. The next thing you know, everyone will be wanting to come over and hang out in my underground bunker. Or, worse yet, they will start to build their own cavehomes.

·
Registered
18 Posts
HarryParatestes said:
Don't steal my cave idea, Mustang Boy. The next thing you know, everyone will be wanting to come over and hang out in my underground bunker. Or, worse yet, they will start to build their own cavehomes.
what would osama do?

·
Banned
49 Posts
EXTREME-SRT8 said:
I don't think he needs a PR (and certainly doesn't need to fire his current one if he has one) But i'd much rather hear the words (good or bad) straight from the man i'm going to be giving me money to so i can make a decision on whether to do business or not. Rather than have a good PR guy fill me with **** then get "HENNESSCREWED"
Haha funny. I understand where you are going with that, but a good PR dirctor does not cover up the truth. What they do is communicate effective. John does his best work in the shop, not on the computer etc.

·
Registered
9 Posts
HarryParatestes said:
Consider it stolen, yugo boy. :)

BTW, I don't get it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I see Hennessy's link is no longer represented in the forum home page. Has he been removed? Is 300C forum officially retracting support for this vendor?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
CorvetteForum? talk about the ultimate group of internet nut swingers...

You guys still pissed off we beat down the Corvette at the last 3 magazine shootouts? thats what i thought.

get back to work you bunch of broke **** time wasters......

·
Registered
13 Posts
John Hennessey said:

You guys still pissed off we beat down the Corvette at the last 3 magazine shootouts? thats what i thought.

John, Do you have it as a life long goal to be banned from every major car forum on the net? You're a crook, you've pissed off most of the knowledgeable corvette and viper owners of the world and most of all, you're absolutely worthless. Shouldn't you be stealing stuff out of the "25" cars in your shop or something?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
theanswriz42 said:
John, Do you have it as a life long goal to be banned from every major car forum on the net? You're a crook, you've pissed off most of the knowledgeable corvette and viper owners of the world and most of all, you're absolutely worthless. Shouldn't you be stealing stuff out of the "25" cars in your shop or something?
sorry pal, my ball sack has too many internet nutswingers dangling right now and i cant take on another one. take your single post and go back to the corvetteforum where you can discuss the merits of zaino wax and clear bras.

·
Registered
12 Posts
John Hennessey said:

I was trying to come up with a way to make a more unprofessional post...but honestly I couldn't.

It amazes me that people still come to you for work after all of the controversy and the remarks that you've made.

Personally, I'd think that someone running a company as "prestigious" as yours would attempt to post in a manner that reflected the class of the business. Instead you've decided to act like a teenager throwing a temper tantrum; insulting anyone who doubts you in the slightest.

Don't mind me though, I'm just another lowly internet "nut swinger" from the CorvetteForum (though I do not own a 'vette, nor am I planning to in the future, so don't try that angle if you even decide to reply to this).

Congrats on tarnishing further your already gloomy reputation. :beerchug:

- Waco

·
Registered
13 Posts
John Hennessey said:
sorry pal, my ball sack has too many internet nutswingers dangling right now and i cant take on another one. take your single post and go back to the corvetteforum where you can discuss the merits of zaino wax and clear bras.
Didn't you get your azz beat by a CF member a few years ago IIRC. And no, I'm not your pal...

·
Registered
380 Posts
theanswriz42 said:
Didn't you get your azz beat by a CF member a few years ago IIRC. And no, I'm not your pal...
I was just gonna say, one day he'll offend the wrong "nut swinger", that will pay him a visit.

101 - 120 of 346 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.