Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Maistro69 said:
Is it possible someone has Hennessey's password or logged in under his name? Surely thats the case. It's just hard to accept anything else.
If you've ever seen his conduct on any other forums it wouldn't be so hard to accept it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I've seen his conduct on other forums but everything has been pretty recent. I guess I'm baffled, still hoping for the best or something, and that maybe it's all a hoax. Maybe someone hired a PC Geek to cause mayhem. I mean it is possible right? Guess I could be wrong, maybe wishful thinking?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Another :wall: from corvetteforum.com, nice site!

Maistro69 said:
Is it possible someone has Hennessey's password or logged in under his name? Surely thats the case. It's just hard to accept anything else.
That was my first reaction, or that someone just signed up as him. But if he was a sponsor and the board is sure it is him, he either has a brain tumour, an addiction to mind altering drugs, or a plan to leave town forever real soon.

And as far as wiping our asses, John, the only article I ever saw was a long time ago and your cars couldn't do anything that day but pose for pictures IIRC.

Nice flameout tho!

·
Banned
18 Posts
WOEII said:
Bow Up and tell these guys the truth! Put Your Nut Swinging Sack on the table ya skitish loud keyboard warrior coke head! They banned your arsse because you ripped people off AND was a fat **** to your customers!

Ya F'kin

·
Registered
12 Posts
Maistro69 said:
BTW-04Cobra, harryparatestes is referring to post #96. It's great to have a new stand up guy. Gotta love it!!
That's correct. I apologize for not using the quote feature on my earlier post, but I was kind of busy. My Siamese cat was giving birth at the time, so I was helping her along. She is now the proud mother of a pair of Siamese twin Siamese cats.

Also, I apologize for not checking this forum for the last couple of hours. I slipped on a plantain peel and hurt my ankle. I almost fell down flat on my face, but luckily I was able to grab onto the balls on my glow-in-the-dark life-size David Hasselhoff statue and break the fall.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I can't keep up with Harry, so I will just say I am posting to keep abreast of the carnage.

156 users viewing the thread.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I'm happy to see so many new members! Ekool must be estatic. Please stick around after cooking JH. You may like it here. We accept all kinds. JH sure knows how to generate interest. Maybe Ekool put him up to it or paid for the advertising expertice. We love popcorn but accept peanut munchers as well. If its broken or swings we don't care. Welcome, bienvenido, How, etc.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Another Corvetteforum visitor...

This thread is too funny. Sources say Hennessey cried like a little girl when he got punched in the face. He wanted sue but his lawyer only knew how to do criminal defense. :pat:

BTW John...lose the 255mph liscense plate on that car you F'n douche-bag bench racer. You haven't run the number....and if you tell me its "capable" of going 255, don't. I might have a heart attack laughing my ass off.

·
Banned
18 Posts
WOEII said:
Bow Up and tell these guys the truth! Put Your Nut Swinging Sack on the table ya skitish loud keyboard warrior coke head! They banned your arsse because you ripped people off AND was a fat **** to your customers!

Ya F'kin

·
Registered
562 Posts
No wonder the guy doesn't get any work done, he's busy typing on the 'puter instead of catching up on the 25 parted out cars in his shop! :(

Pick up a wrench and get busy ya nut-case!!!

Scott T

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hennessey

Definition of trolling is "baiter" you truly are a master!

You must get yourself a manager, why sit in the dark handling yourself?

Remove that "For Rent" sign from your ass as your dangling nut sack will be going up it if you persist in disrespecting people on this forum.

Remember, we KNOW where to find YOU!

:dead1:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey this is cool, I love Hennessey bashing threads.

Just wanted to chime in and let the chief nutswinger himself know what I've been doing with his Dunn & Bradstreet report these last couple years. Someone posted it on another forum ages ago and I saved it. Interesting reading. I printed out a bunch of copies and I keep them in my car. I hand them out whenever I meet a Viper owner. I've saved at least two potential victims from your shenanigans. I'll have to add that list of lawsuits against you from this thread to my documentation.

In conclusion, FYYFF. :fing26:

·
Registered
2 Posts
John Hennessey said:
CorvetteForum? talk about the ultimate group of internet nut swingers...

You guys still pissed off we beat down the Corvette at the last 3 magazine shootouts? thats what i thought.......
Pretty funny, the last one I read, your car had to be pushed out for pictures...and that's all it did that day...

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
WallyWest said:
In conclusion, FYYFF. :fing26:
Fu(k you, you Fairy Fu(k ?? :naughty: :biggrin:

·
Registered
537 Posts
I missed it when new member introductions was renamed Efool gets punked. Welcome! The bad news is you joined too late. John's left the building. Now lets talk about going fast in whatever you own. Or going faster, which is always the goal.

141 - 160 of 346 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.