Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
380 Posts
Riddler said:
Make this a STICKY

:shocked:
I take that back.

This is not meant is an insult....

I really hope that this thread gets deleted when it dies, most people had their say. I would hate for his kids to have to read threads like these when they grow up.

John, I was a fan of your work once, but the more stuff I read about you, the more respect I lose for you (actually I lost it all). I couldn't believe that on the Viper Club of America forum (www.viperclub.org/) while trying to spell your last name all I got was *********.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Riddler said:
I take that back.

This is not meant is an insult....

I really hope that this thread gets deleted when it dies, most people had their say. I would hate for his kids to have to read threads like these when they grow up.

John, I was a fan of your work once, but the more stuff I read about you, the more respect I lose for you (actually I lost it all). I couldn't believe that on the Viper Club of America forum (www.viperclub.org/) while trying to spell your last name all I got was *********.
yep, his name is in the language filters and hes been banned for ALL the **** he pulled on many members...costing them hundreds of thousands in damages.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
380 Posts
FordRacing200 said:
yep, his name is in the language filters and hes been banned for ALL the **** he pulled on many members...costing them hundreds of thousands in damages.
Pretty sad if you ask me :scratchch
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
lmhoward said:
I'm happy to see so many new members! Ekool must be estatic. Please stick around after cooking JH. You may like it here. We accept all kinds. JH sure knows how to generate interest. Maybe Ekool put him up to it or paid for the advertising expertice. We love popcorn but accept peanut munchers as well. If its broken or swings we don't care. Welcome, bienvenido, How, etc.
LOTS OF PEANUT MUNCHERS AROUND HERE THAT IS FOR SURE.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,126 Posts
HarryParatestes said:
That's correct. I apologize for not using the quote feature on my earlier post, but I was kind of busy. My Siamese cat was giving birth at the time, so I was helping her along. She is now the proud mother of a pair of Siamese twin Siamese cats.

Also, I apologize for not checking this forum for the last couple of hours. I slipped on a plantain peel and hurt my ankle. I almost fell down flat on my face, but luckily I was able to grab onto the balls on my glow-in-the-dark life-size David Hasselhoff statue and break the fall.

Dude....tell me youre a professional comic!

I dont even care about hemessey anymore, your all the entertainment I need from this post.....Hope to hear back from you real soon!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
Bentley Beau said:
Hennessey

Definition of trolling is "baiter" you truly are a master!

You must get yourself a manager, why sit in the dark handling yourself?

Remove that "For Rent" sign from your ass as your dangling nut sack will be going up it if you persist in disrespecting people on this forum.

Remember, we KNOW where to find YOU!

:dead1:
IN SCOTTLAND, NUTSWINGERS LIKE YOU ARE CALLED:

BOLLOCKS BANDWAGONEERS.

WELCOME TO THE THREAD ASSWIPE!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
pmpn8ez said:
Dude....tell me youre a professional comic!

I dont even care about hemessey anymore, your all the entertainment I need from this post.....Hope to hear back from you real soon!
No, I am not a comic. I'm too busy with my various jobs to have time for that. Employers seem to find me detrimental to office environments, so I have been forced to survive on my own. My main job is as an inventor. My most famous invention was the transparent kayak. You've probably not seen it! I also sell unneccesary organs and bodily fluids, to make ends meet. I was able to buy a Hennessey twin turbo kit, after selling a kidney, my gall bladder, and two quarts of my AB- blood. When I am not inventing stuff, I also run a small gambling operation out of a houseboat that is registered as a Sri Lankan non-profit corporation. And, when I am not doing that, I sometimes teach the custodial arts as an adjunct professor at the local community college.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,599 Posts
Harry Paratestes - Thanks for the laugh. Your freakin' nuts! I mean... um. Yeah, I mean your crazy! LOL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Dennis808 said:
Harry Paratestes - Thanks for the laugh. Your freakin' nuts! I mean... um. Yeah, I mean your crazy! LOL.
I don't understand. I am just telling things the way that is. Sure, not everyone leads the life that I do, but I think you would be surprised just how ordinary I am. I don't get what is so "crazy" and frankly, I would like some clarification about what you are implying. What's so crazy about a guy trying to have a decent income and build a nice place to live in? Yeah, I may not be some tie-wearing IBM exec, but I just am trying to get by in this topsy-turvy world.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,186 Posts
HarryParatestes said:
I don't understand. I am just telling things the way that is. Sure, not everyone leads the life that I do, but I think you would be surprised just how ordinary I am. I don't get what is so "crazy" and frankly, I would like some clarification about what you are implying. What's so crazy about a guy trying to have a decent income and build a nice place to live in? Yeah, I may not be some tie-wearing IBM exec, but I just am trying to get by in this topsy-turvy world.

lol, Amen... how bout some pics of that there resto-yugo!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
EXTREME-SRT8 said:
lol, Amen... how bout some pics of that there resto-yugo!
Well, sadly, I can't post pictures. My digital camera was recently seized as part of a government sting, involving an incident that I was involved in with a girl from Nebraska. I'd tell more, but my legal staff has advised me to not comment further. Let's just say that she was a real "cornhusker" and leave it at that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
TheWacoKid said:
If this thread keeps getting linked on new forums by the minute as it is now, I believe you are completely right. Chrysler, unlinke Hennessey, has a pretty good sense of what will hurt them in the long run.

Associating with the likes Hennessey isn't in their best interests I'm afraid (especially given his candor [or should I say lack thereof?] in this thread :lol:).
Let me assure you, Chrysler now knows...
 
161 - 180 of 346 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top