Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Efool Gets Punked On His Own Board

800K views 345 replies 112 participants last post by  ekool 
#1 · (Edited)
the truck guys got sick of his crap and abandoned him and so did most of the vendors including me:

http://www.vcoa com/forums/showthread.php?t=579&highlight=EKOOL

so lets see how long it takes for me to get banned and this thread deleted.....

counting down 9, 8, 7........

how does it feel to have your name drug thru **** Ekool aka John Gonzales?

#28 ·
John Hennessey said:
man, when somebody is nice to me like that its hard not to be nice in return. i will shut the hell up for a while. and no i am not drunk. could you imagine what i would be saying if i were? oh crap!
SURE, I KNOW ALL THOSE GUYS, SO WHAT IS THE STORY WE ARE GOING TO PITCH THEM? UHH, THE INTERNET NUT SWINGERS DONT LIKE HENNESSEY BECAUSE, UHHHHHHHH, WELL DID YOU READ ABOUT WHAT HE DID 6 YEARS AGO?

THAT SOUNDS LIKE BIG NEWS.

NEXT.

#30 ·
ok i promised the mod to be good tonite. so i am gonna sleep for a while and will fire this party back up tomorrow if it is still on here.

why do i do this? the best way i can describe it is that its probably some twisted form of humor to me. ok, good nite ladies!

#36 ·
Say you were drunk !!!

Can We Make This A Sticky !!!! Great Advertising Strategy !!!! I Gotta Go Now , There Going To Shut My Power Off . It Seems My ''broke Ass" Just Can"t Keep Up With The Bills. Too Funny !! You Know , I Think I'm Starting To Actually Like This Guy .:lmao:

#37 ·
Wow! Talk about unprofessional, immature, and short sighted. Speaking as a local, if there was a slim chance of doing any business with him it is definately gone now.

Getting into an internet fight and trading bitchy little comments like a drama queen with a hurt ego is not the way to demonstrate dedication to customer satisfaction.

Business Communications 101: Communicating something that has been written in anger is costly. Communicating something that has been written in anger over the internet is not only costly but stupid.

I think you'll have plenty of time to finish the remaining customer vehicles you have right now.

#38 ·
As an SRT owner and car enthusiast, I only know what I have read about Hennessey and his products. The work he has done with Vipers is legendary and the performance he is able to produce (on some occasions) is undeniable.

However, viewing the posts in this thread Hennessey has lost all my respect as a company and as a tuner. I know this won't bother him because he is filthy rich and wipes his ass with hundred dollar bills, but resorting to calling forum members and potential customers "cock suckers" is simply ridiculous. You may have the shop and the success but you are a scumbag who doesn't deserve any of it. I'm 21 years old and display a higher maturity (and intelligence) level then you will ever be capable of. From what I have read in this thread alone you have proved yourself to be a disappointment to the tuner and business worlds and I hope that karma catches up with you soon enough.

Ohh, and greetings from SRTforums.com, where ekool runs a very successful enthusiast website with thousands of members that are now viewing this thread :moon:

#39 ·
Humongo said:
Wow! Talk about unprofessional, immature, and short sighted. Speaking as a local, if there was a slim chance of doing any business with him it is definately gone now.

Getting into an internet fight and trading bitchy little comments like a drama queen with a hurt ego is not the way to demonstrate dedication to customer satisfaction.

Business Communications 101: Communicating something that has been written in anger is costly. Communicating something that has been written in anger over the internet is not only costly but stupid.

I think you'll have plenty of time to finish the remaining customer vehicles you have right now.
That pretty much sums things up. And to think he wanted even more exposure by actually showing everyone what poor business skills he possesses by posting this on everyone of ekool's boards. Now that is just plain commercial suicide.

#40 ·
I dont know anyone on this board personally, but man John Hennessey, you need to think before reacting. This is going to spread like wild fird over internet forums and you WILL see the end result on your bottom line soon enough. Just would like to know what you think you are accomplishing by doing this?

In any regards, it is entertaining, so if you dont mind hurting your business, then by all means, proceed.

#41 ·
I don't know John. I have a successful business but not on the level that he has obtained.
But if that is what it takes to be that successful...he can have it.
I don't have the luxury of mistreating customers and being able to sleep at night.

It seems that he, as many other pros, can't seem to have consistency in reproducing the same level in other's vehicles as he does his own.

You must have character and discipline to stay on task and resist the "quick buck" when opportunity arrises.

I don't ask for money up-front from my customers. Not because I can't be trusted but guys like him have so many customers weary of being conned.

Character is doing what's right even if you could do wrong and NEVER be caught.

Ther's not alot of that in the world anymore.

#42 ·
John, I For One Am Very Amazed At Online Behavior, I Would Have Never Thought You Would Act Out This Way And I Am Stunned.
As Well A Few Friends Of Mine And Our Business' Will Not Sink To This Level When Doing Business, I Might Suggest That You Put On Your Big Girl Patties And Act Like A Grown Up ; It's Not Good For Business Or For Your Personal Rep, Words May Hurt But They They Can't Damage A Good Reputation. Practice Ignoring Bad Things And Be Happy "forget About It" "move On Cause Life's To Short"
And Don't Get Mad At Me, I'm Just Speaking My Peace Cause You Hung Your Dirty Laundry Out Dor All To See

#44 ·
The man needs help. If he doesn't like how long his prior lawsuits remain around to cast him in a bad light, imagine how long people will be linking to this thread. Anytime someone says "Hennessey" I guarantee someone on the forum - any forum, any where - will now link to this thread, just as people link to the articles about his lawsuits. This seriously has to go down as the biggest crash and burn by any person I've ever come across on the internet.
Oh well - he's an adult. If this is the lasting rep he wants to leave behind, so be it. Imagine the Google searches on "Hennessey" and "Viper" that will turn up threads like this, and/or links to threads like this, for the next 20 years.

Oh - and if you do have money in the bank John - give it back.

#45 ·
JMatt said:
The man needs help. If he doesn't like how long his prior lawsuits remain around to cast him in a bad light, imagine how long people will be linking to this thread. Anytime someone says "Hennessey" I guarantee someone on the forum - any forum, any where - will now link to this thread, just as people link to the articles about his lawsuits. This seriously has to go down as the biggest crash and burn by any person I've ever come across on the internet.
Oh well - he's an adult. If this is the lasting rep he wants to leave behind, so be it. Imagine the Google searches on "Hennessey" and "Viper" that will turn up threads like this, and/or links to threads like this, for the next 20 years.

Oh - and if you do have money in the bank John - give it back.
Then there's always Wikopedia for true fame. I wonder if there's an entry yet for "I've been Hennessized".

#46 · (Edited)
I don't have any personal experience with Hennessy or his company. BUT All i've read about his company and business ethics have been bad. Now, still giving him the benefit of the doubt i stumble upon this thread. Like stated above, from just reading this thread, IF i had the money of means to have something done by hennessy, ALL chance of that happening is gone now. Just by this show of improfessionalism and plain childishness acts of name calling and such is completely unacceptable. Like i said, i have no personal experience and i'm not saying anything bad towards Hennessy, except that from this thread alone HE himself made his point clear that he isn't the kind of person i'd give a penny of my money to.

OH and

OoTLink said:
:stupid: :stupid:

#47 ·
Mr. Hennessey's first post, in this thread, predicted he would be banned and this thread would be deleted in very short order.

I think Ekool and related parties have made a wise decision in not following that line of action. While the thread was started to hurt the forum's owner, I think the result is just the opposite.

#49 ·
There's 38 people reading this thread at this minute. Lots of exposure for John I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.