Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing gasmans front markers/indicators on Saturday evening, I would like to do mine too. I know there is a write up somewhere but I can't find it. Will some kind soul take pity on me and point me in the right direction please.
Thanks. :thumbup:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,956 Posts
Reactions: steadyaway

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
682 Posts
time to get busy Chris, i'll be looking out for another 300 now with the cool looking cruise lights all lit up, will spot you a mile off on Bradford road:fing02:

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aye, time to get busy with the hammers lol. Might be a couple of weeks but I certainly like the look and fancy doing it.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Steve, did your car have twin filament bulbs fitted, or did you have to change them?

·
Premium Member
4,956 Posts
They have twin filaments already there, its like the brake light bulb, only that its painted in amber.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good news ay, just a bit of wiring then? What are the bulbs for the bumper markers please, I may as well light the whole front end up while I'm there.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
248 Posts
May as well get LED bulbs for your front bumper marker lights and they are the same bulbs for the number plate and front side lights (6 in all)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its looking like that's the way I'll go. For the price and a couple of hours crawling around it will make a big difference to the appearance.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Put the first set of LED's in this aft. Pleased with the look. I'll get some more now for the side markers and the rear plate.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
No not yet. I'm trying to come up with a way to re-instate the missing pin from the bulb holder. That way if I have to change the bulb it wont involve soldering again. Got a few days off from tomorrow so once I have done a few jobs around the house I will be able to spend a bit of time on it.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dodgin' raindrops.......well, that's all the LED's fitted. Many thanks to those who posted write ups in the how to section for the side markers and bumper lights, it saved a lot of time. All I've got to do now is work out how to modify the lamp holder for the egg yolks.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts