Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the Eibach Pro System Kit... lowering springs AND the shocks (dampers). They are part #2871.140 and will fit the 2005-2007 2.7 or 3.5 V6 RWD.

Both the springs and dampers are used. They have been installed on my 2007 300 for approximately 2,000 miles. I love the set-up... looks and handling are both awesome! However, I sold my car and I am parting it out now.

Springs- $175 shipped to contintental US.

Shocks- $250 shipped to continental US.

Both SOLD!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I may be interested in the shocks. Do you have pics. and they are the eibach shocks correct

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may be interested in the shocks. Do you have pics. and they are the eibach shocks correct
Yes, Eibach shocks... if you could give me your email address, I'd be glad to send you pics. I can't get them posted on here.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I still have the original boxes for the springs and the shocks.

·
Registered
518 Posts
hey man i will take the dampers... both the v6 and v8 models use the same part numbers.... part number 2873.840

got paypal?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
hey man i will take the dampers... both the v6 and v8 models use the same part numbers.... part number 2873.840

got paypal?
I would prefer a money order because I don't have a paypal account. PM me if you want to send money order and I will give you address.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.